Spider Spider Ran Away

I can't write the whole title cause it's too long And I can't write more then 80 characters so I'm just gonna put it here. 😂
Spider Spider Ran Away
To never come back again
Everyone's worried sick
Spider spider ran away
(After Endgame)
Everyone is still alive. Peter is Tony's biological son.

Pepper opened the door. 'Peter are you ready to go?' She asked only to find the room empty.

'Friday?' Pepper asked.

'Peter left a few minutes ago.' The AI responded.

'Oh god.' She muttered rushing out of the room.

'Did anyone see Peter leave?' Pepper asked the Avengers who were sitting in the living quarters.

'Haven't seen him.' Clint simply replied.

'Did he sneak out again.' Tony said irrationally. Pepper nodded in response.

'Friday track him.' Tony ordered the AI.

'I already did, boss. All of his trackers are either disabled or in his room.' Friday responded even the AI felt worried.

'Avengers. Try to find Spiderman.' Tony told as he was about to leave the common room.

'Shouldn't we look for Peter?' Sam spoke up.

'Trust me if we find Spiderman. We'll be able to find Peter.' Tony quickly said not wanting to give away Peter's secret just yet.

***********

'Stay out of trouble.' Spiderman told the little girl ushering her to her mother. The little girl nodded and rushed to her mother.

Peter smiled at the scene before jumping up and swinging away, looking for some more crimes. It was almost midnight but Peter had time to kill. He was tired of being Peter Stark. He wanted to be himself. Spiderman didn't have to go on meetings or important gatherings so being Spiderman always helped take off Peter's mind from his busy life.

Peter's spider Senses acted up pulling him out of his thoughts. He quickly used the webs momentum to move aside so he could avoid the attack.

Peter jumped to the sidewalk and tried to look around to see who it was. He's senses acted up again, as he felt an arm on his shoulder. Peter quickly grabbed ahold of the arm and twisted it making the person groan in pain.

Peter's senses acted up again. Peter jerked back still not letting go of the arm. The person made an attempt to tackle Peter's feet but Peter let go of the arm jumping up. As soon as Peter landed on the ground he's senes acted up again. Peter caught the arrow with ease and tossed it aside. Peter sprang to the person who had tired tackling him. He couldn't see their face but could see their movement.

Peter blocked a punch and grabbed their other arm. He pushed them to the ground. Peter's senses acted up again but Peter wasn't fast enough and got a kick in the stomach from the Falcon.

'Stark? I Found Spiderman.' The person who Peter had pinned down said getting up.

'Aun-BlackWidow! What the hell are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at the fancy party?' Peter said getting to his feet.

'Stark's kid is missing. And you're gonna help us find him.' Clint said popping out of nowhere.

'I'd love to help the avengers but I've got other things to do. So see ya.' Peter said jumping up and about to shoot a web only to have it cut by Captain America's shield.

'Pete you're coming home right now.' Ironman said through Peter's coms.

'Can I not have a day to myself?' Peter groaned.

'No you can't.' Rescue said dropping in front of Peter.

'Mo- Miss Potts? What are you doing here?' Peter quickly rephrased.

'What am I doing here? Looking for you of course. If you ever dare sneak out again. I will make sure to destroy each and every suit of yours. Understood, Peter?' Pepper threatened as Tony dropped beside her.

Well. Their goes my identity. At least this day can't get any worse, Peter thought.

'Pete why'd you sneak out?' Tony said in a rather calm manner.

'No offence but I don't want to go to some stupid ceremony for the Avengers. I just want some time to myself and help people.' Peter said ripping off his mask.

Tony sighed 'I'm allowing this once but if you didn't want to go then why didn't you tell us.'

'I thought you wouldn't let me stay.' Peter said quietly.

'Of course I wouldn't let you stay. Not after you almost blew up lab.' Tony chuckled.

'Happy will be keeping an eye on you but you're still grounded for sneaking out.' Pepper said. Peter nodded

Hey guys so let me know what you think. Vote if you want and leave me some ideas to check out.
And first vote is @spiderplushy2003

Edit; Hey guys so I've finally finished 'The Rebel Twins' and I've uploaded the first chapter of my Tom Holland X Reader so go check it out if you want to