Rogue Avengers and Bullets

(Before Infinity War)

Peter was swinging back home when Karen alerted him of a bank robbery not far from where he was at the moment.

Peter entered the bank just as the burglars were about to make a run for it.

'You're lucky to even find cash, don't people use ATM's these days. Well as lucky as you are, I'm gonna have to ask you to return it.' Peter said as he stood leaning against a wall.

'Kill that bug.' The burglar yelled to his team. If you could call it a team, Peter thought.

Peter stood still not concerned that a burglar was running in his direction with his fist ready to collide with his face.

At the last second, Peter jumped over the guy and kicked his foot making him fall on his face before webbing him up.

'You guys don't want to do this.' Peter said keeping his expression bored.

Another man attempted to take out Spiderman. He aimed his gun at Spiderman but just as he started shooting, Spiderman flipped in the air.

He sticked to the ceiling and threw a web at the gun yanking it away from the criminal. He jumped down hitting the mans face knocking him unconscious.

Peter's spider senses acted up but just as Peter was about to swiftly dodge. He felt a sharp pain threw his chest.

Peter squeezed his eyes shut, trying to work through the pain. He reached behind and pulled out a pocket knife from between his chest. Peter covered the wound with a web in effort to decrease the bleeding.

'Karen, web grenade.' Peter demanded. He webbed the two other men before running off.

*********
Time skip

Peter jumped in through an open window of Avenger tower or Stark tower since the Avengers are no longer together. Tony had bought it to keep an eye on Peter.

Peter pulled off his mask as he saw Tony 'Mr.Stark.......' Peter trailed off as he saw Steve Rogers sitting next to his mentor.

'Kid, what are you doing here?' Tony said Happy to see Peter.

'Uh......Are you busy? I'll just........I'm gonna head home.' Peter said not sure of what to think at seeing Captain America.

'Capsicles and I are trying to work things out. I'll be with you in a minute, Pete. And since your here. You can help me with a new design I've developed.' Tony said.

'Errr.......I just remembered that I have homework so, I'll drop by another time, Mr.Stark.' Peter said walking back towards the window.

Peter was about to sprint away and swing off but Natasha grabbed his shoulder and pulled him back. Oh no. How on earth did The BlackWidow find out. Peter took a deep breath and turned to face her.

'Kid, what happened?' Natasha said as she started inspecting Peters wound.

'Nothing.' Peter said trying to pull away from her.

'Nothing!? Friday run a medical scan.' Natasha ordered.

As soon as Tony had seen the situation he and Steve had rushed over to Peter and Natasha 'Kid, what the hell happened?'

Peter knew their was no point In lying. 'I got stabbed while trying to stop a bank robbery.' Peter said without a hint of emotion

But I'm fine, Mr.Stark.' Peter quickly added as he saw Tony's expressions.

'Fine? Peter!. What the hell. This is so not fine. Why on earth didn't Karen inform me of this.' Tony yelled.

Peter made an innocent face and looked down at his shoes which he seemed to notice were quite interesting. 'I might've hacked into the suit once again and disabled the baby monitor protocol.'

Tony groaned. 'The next time I give you the suit I'm gonna make sure to seal every possible way you can hack it.'

'Fri?' Natasha spoke again.

'Nothing important seems to be damaged.' F.R.I.D.A.Y responded.

'You're gonna give me grey hair while I'm still young and handsome, Kid.' Tony said breathing a sigh of relief, but received a glare from Steve.

'I think it's best if stay focused on the kid.' Steve scolded.

After Peter was all patched up, Tony made sure to turn on all the protocols installed and inform May even though Peter had begged not to do so.

'You do not know how scary Aunt May is when she's upset.' Peter had said but Tony didn't listen.

Hey guys hope you had enjoyed. Vote if you want and let me know what you think in the comments. Also follow if you want.

So some of you may know that 'The Rebel Twins' an original book by me. Is almost about to end I'm on the last few chapters. Though I am super happy that you guys are enjoying my one-shot series I would appreciate if you guys check out my other book too. I put in a lot of time to develop the plot and characters. So if you guys do check it out please let me know what you think.