Caught

(Before Infinity war)
Peter is Tony's biological son.
Request by @AvengersDirectioner.

Peter changed into his street clothes and made his way to the common room. Peter sat down on the couch.

'Friday where is everyone?' Peter asked the AI.

'Mr. Stark, Mr. Rhodey and the Avengers were called in on a mission by Director Fury. Miss Stark left early this morning to California for business.' Friday responded.

'Where's Happy?' Peter asked.

'Happy is in the security room.' Friday informed.

'Thanks Fri.'

'Of course.'

Peter pulled out his Phone and started texting MJ.

Stark kid
Hey MJ.

MJ
Hey loser.

Stark kid
You free right now?🙃

MJ
Yeah.
Why?🤨

Stark kid
Wanna come over.

MJ
Won't you're dad have a fit if he finds out I know about you.

Stark kid
I'm home alone.
No one will ever know.
Plus Friday won't be telling dad anything.

MJ
You sure?

Stark kid
Yepppp

MJ
Alright
I'll be their in 15 minutes loser.

Peter lay back on the couch as he put his phone down. He decided to head to the lobby. As said MJ was their in 15 minutes.

'So what do you have planned loser?' MJ asked as the two headed to the pent house.

'I was planning on watching a movie.' Peter shrugged.

***********

The Avengers entered the penthouse completely unaware of the two teens sleeping on the couch.

'Tony for the last time.....' Steve was cut off by Tony raising a hand to silence him.

The Avengers were met by the sight of Peter and MJ snuggling together.

'Friday, take a picture.' Tony whispered so the teens wouldn't wake up.

'Already did, boss.' Replied the AI.

The two teens started to stir awake. MJ was the first to notice the others in the room. She hit Peter on the head.

'Ow. What was that for?' Peter huffed seating up. MJ just shrugged in response and pointed at the Avengers.

'How come you never told us about your girlfriend, kiddo.' Tony smirked.

'When did you guys get home?' Peter asked ignoring the question and turning slightly red.

'Just now.' Natasha responded with a smile playing on her lips.

'What!? And Friday didn't inform me!?' Peter yelled.

'I didn't want to wake you Peter.' The AI responded.

'Aww. Petie Pie has a girlfriend.' Clint said in a childish voice.

'Uncle Clint!!!' Peter shouted.

The Avengers started shooting questions at Peter. Peter wished he had been more vigilant and hadn't dosed off.

'Will you guys Shut the Fuck up.' MJ shouted making everyone quite down.

'I already like her.' Nat stated.

'Agreed.' Came a familiar voice from behind.

'Can this day get any worse.' Peter facepalmed as he saw Pepper exit the elevator.

'Let's head to Starbucks, loser.' MJ said in her monotone.

'So you guys are gonna ignore us?' Bruce asked.

'Pretty much. Yeah. Why?' MJ said walking past the avengers.

'Have I already mentioned that I like her, because now I love her.' Nat said crossing her arms and smiling.

The two teens leave the tower ignoring the Avengers.

Hey guys assessments just ended and I'm back anyways let me know what you think. I actually had no idea how to end this one but, Vote if you want and as always requests are open.
And....................first vote is @spiderplushy2003

first vote is @spiderplushy2003