6: No Replacement

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Harry POtter characters.

Chapter 6: No Replacement

 Fred P.O.V

            I smiled as I looked at the beautiful girl with golden blonde hair lying on my shoulder against the tree. The wind lightly blowing her hair as she watched in amazement the dancing grass in front of us as it dance with the wind. The beautiful girl looked up at me as her vividly blue eyes met with my dark blue ones. "Daddy look the grass is dancing with the wind!" Clary exclaimed her eyes beamed with happiness, I smiled as I looked down at Clary.

"Yes I see that!" I exclaimed as I jumped up from my sitting position, she looked at me curiously as I smiled. I stood in front of her. "Now, my dear would you care to have this dance with me?" I asked as I bowed in front of her, I looked up to see her smiling.

"Of course daddy!" she exclaimed as I smiled, I loved it when she called me that. I placed my hand in front of her as she placed her tiny, but soft little hand in my large one. I helped her up as she stepped onto my feet, and we started to dance along with the wind. I stepped side to side as she giggle at my dancing.

"Now what's so funny?" I asked suspiciously as one of my eyebrows rose in response.

"You!" she exclaimed looking up at me with a grin, her light blue dress blowing along with the wind. "You're a bad dancer daddy." She said with a smile as I frowned playfully.

"Well that's because you're just too short!" I yelled as I picked her up as she started to laugh. "How about this dancing is this better?" I asked as I picked her up in the air and twirled her around in the air as she just laughed, I loved her laugh, it sounded so much like Marley's laugh.

"No put me down!" she yelled between laughs as I grinned, but I guess I tripped on my own two feet as I fell to the ground with Clary landing on top of me, still laughing while I just groaned in pain. "That's what you get daddy!" she yelled at me still laughing and smiling. I only grinned as my head flopped to the ground; she rolled off of me as she lay next to me on the soft grass as we looked up at the blue clouded sky. The snow had completely melted and you could smell spring around the corner. My arms and legs apart on the ground as Clary lie in between my body and arm as she looked up at the sky. "Look! That one looks like a flower!" Clary yelled as she pointed to a cloud in the sky, I looked to where her little finger was pointing to see the flower shaped cloud, but it wasn't any flower, it was a Lily. Marley's favorite flower, I smiled as I looked up at the flower.

"You're right..." I said quietly as I looked at the flower slowly floating away, why couldn't it stay? I turned away from the flower before I could actually start feeling sad again, and then I spotted another cloud. "Now look at that one Clary!" I said pointing to a cloud as she started to laugh. "What do you think that looks like?" I asked with a grin as she just laughed.

"Like an ear! We should take that to Georgie so he can have another ear!" She exclaimed sitting up as she looked down at me with a smile.

"Ah but then he would not be Holey anymore." I said in a matter-of-fact tone as she grinned.

"Oh wight, Georgie likes being holey." She said with a smile as she turned around and looked at something close to the house. "Daddy, whose that?" she asked as she pointed to something, I sat up on my elbows as I looked down to where she was pointing at. I saw there to my utter surprise a girl I was not expecting to see.

"Angelina?" I asked quietly as I looked down near the house. Clary turned and looked at me curiously.

"Daddy who is Angelina?" she asked as I looked at the person and then back at Clary.