Hide and Seek (Filler)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the harry potter characters.

OKay Guys this chapter is basically a little filler, I kind of thought we haven't seen Fred and Marley together for awhile, so i thought i'd make a fun, cute chapter about the two of them. The time frame takes place after Marley and Fred declare they are boyfriend and girlfriend, but before Fred asks Marley to marry him and what not :) I hope you like it.

Chapter 9: Hide and Seek (Filler)

            I laid on Fred's bed reading one of the many school books he had stashed away under his bed, this one was a book about Defense Against the Dark Arts, I'm not sure how many times I have read this book, but it just continues to amaze me about all the spells, and information gives about my father. It seems like whenever I was alone in Fred and George's room I would read this book, I knew all the spells, it's just a sad thing I can't do any of them. They could probably help me out in the future. This one book taught about all the dark creatures and what they did, I guess things really do go bump into the night.

As I was so immersed in my book I didn't hear the terrible trios come into the room, I was lying on my stomach on Fred's bed, which is the furthest from the door and I was facing the wall. So it's likely to say I didn't see them either. And then I heard a very quiet "boo" right besides my ear, I screamed none the less as I flopped down on the floor with a loud thud, I opened my eyes to see both Fred and George looking down at me laughing hysterically, while Clary was literally on the floor laughing. I glared at the three. "Bloody hell! You guys gave me a fright!" I yelled a little peeved that they did that, "Who said boo?" I asked intimidating as I stood up with the book firmly in my hands, George and Clary pointed towards Fred as they stopped laughing. Fred's face showed mock hurt as he stared at his two allies who ratted him out so quickly.

"Traitors." He said glaring at Clary and George, they only smiled. He turned back looking at me as I just smiled. "Now Marley let us think about this rationally..." Fred replied as he put his hands in front of himself while backing up.

"Now Fred what do you possible think I am going to do?" I ask with a smirk as he looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"You're not going to do anything?" he asked as I smiled, he lowered his hands thinking he was safe.

"Of course I am." I replied with a grin and before he could raise his hands back up I hit him with the book straight in the chest as he tumbled over to the floor, I smiled triumphantly. "That's what you get for scaring me." I said as I heard a groan escape Fred's lips as he lay on the ground with the large book still on his chest. I turned towards George and Clary who were laughing and then stopped immediately once I turned around.

"It was all his idea!" they both exclaimed pointing at Fred as I smiled.

"I figured. Now, why is it that you guys felt the need to disturb my reading time?" I asked sitting down on the bed. Clary smiled.

"We want to play a game!" she replied with a grin jumping up and down.

"But not just any game!" George exclaimed. "Tell her Fred!" he yelled looking down at his brother who just groaned, "Oh right I forgot, well we want to play hide and seek."