2: Missing Marley

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the harry potter characters, all rights go to J.K. Rowling.

Chapter 2: Missing Marley

            I bolted up in my bed in a cold sweat as I looked around to see I was still in my maroon colored room, in my bed lying next to a small beautiful little girl. I heard light breathing as I noticed Clary still asleep. I looked around to even see my twin, George, still asleep with his gaping hole showing in the dimly lit room. I sighed as I realized that I had had a nightmare about Marley again, I seemed to be having a lot of those since she was taken. I placed my head in my hands as some of the blankets fell off my body exposing my bare chest, I could feel tears start to sting my eyes, as I felt my body shake in a quiet cry. I hardly ever cried, actually I don't think I really ever cried except for one time when I was younger and I thought I had killed George with a prank, but in reality he had just pulled a prank on me. I cried quietly in the dark room, trying not to make too much noise to wake up the other two up, but it was so hard.

Marley, my Marley was gone. She was gone, and there was no way of finding her, or even saving her. Who knew what she was going through? What if she was being tortured... what if she was dead...? I felt the tears start to pour as I thought of that, no Fred, do not think that way, Marley is a strong girl, and You-Know-Who wouldn't want to kill her would he? I mean he would have never of taken her if he did just want her dead. He could have just killed her then.

I continued to rest my face in my hands, trying to hide from this world. Without Marley here it felt like there was no more happiness here, George and I were having hard times trying to put up a good face for Clary. Clary, poor Clary, here I am acting like a baby when Clary is truly hurting; her mother was taken from her, and at such a young age. That day Clary had came and told us what happened we had ran so fast to get to Marley, I knew we were too late once I saw the disappearance of those light blue eyes of hers though. I had fell to my knees and saw the emptiness of the space where she once stood, where her whit knit hat fell to the ground. Clary, however, she seemed to lose it, she had started teleporting all over the place, I was so afraid that she would teleport somewhere dangerous. It took hours to calm her down, and to stop her from teleporting anymore.

She still is not the same bubbly little girl she once was, yes we managed to make her smile more now, but she still had this emptiness, just like I did. I removed my face from my hands as I looked down at the little figure lying next to me in my bed. She had started sleeping with me a day after Marley was taken, the night Marley was taken she had a horrible nightmare, and couldn't get back to sleep on her own. I had tried singing to her, but I had a terrible singing voice so I just took her up to George and I's room and let her sleep with me. She's been sleeping with me ever since, she's too afraid of the nightmares that may come back if she goes back down in that room. I couldn't blame her. I smiled as I looked down at the little girl, she looked so much like Marley, expect instead of brown hair she had strawberry blonde hair. Even when she slept she looked like Marley.

I smiled as I remember a day I had came into Marley's room...

Flashback

"George where's Marley?" I asked my twin as George looked at me, with the gaping hole I was still trying to get use where his left ear should have been.

"She went into her room earlier, but she hasn't come out since." He said as him and Clary was making some kind of macaroni art. Clary loved macaroni art. I nodded as I headed towards the room. "Be careful Fred, you know what happened last time you walked in a room without knocking!" George called out with a smirk as I couldn't help but have an image of Marley only in a towel the day I had walked in on her as she had just gotten out of the shower. That had brought a smile to my face.