27: Welcome to Hogwarts

Disclaimer: Do not own any of the harry potter characters.

Chapter 27: Welcome to Hogwarts

            I stood in the shower, letting the water go over my back as it seared in pain. So much pain. I could feel his rage.... He has figured out that Harry has found the horcrux.... Except, there are a few more left... I fell to the floor of the shower, as I felt the crescent moon scar burned like fire on my back. Voldemort was angry; he was going to Hogwarts... I bite the inside of my cheek trying to suppress the screams from bursting out of my body.

Soon the images around me were fading, they were becoming different images, and soon Bellatrix Lestrange was standing below me with fearful eyes as she knelt down. The room was dark; I was no longer in the comforts of my shower or refuge. I had never once been inside my father's mind like Harry, now I knew why Harry was so messed up, just being where Voldemort was it made your insides churn and twist in disgust and fear. Then there was a voice, a dark, cold, high voice that was coming in my direction, I knew whose voice it was, Voldemort. "Go get her. I can't have her go out and get herself killed." He said darkly, there was no concern for someone else. "She's a horcrux, and if she goes to Hogwarts, I will be in trouble. I'm sure Potter has not figured about her though." And with that Bellatrix looked smiled.

"Yes, my Lord." Then she vanished, while the whole scene around me was vanishing and I could tell that Voldemort was leaving.

Soon I was back in my shower with the water running down my back. My eyes widened in horror as I realized what was happening. Bellatrix Lestrange was coming to find me!? I bolted up from the floor of the shower as I ran out with a towel wrapped around my body, I ran out the door to see Max and Clary playing goldfish as they both looked up at me, questionably.

"I like the new look dollface, you finally accepting the fact that you want me?" Max said with a smirk as I ignored him, I didn't have time for his flirtatious jokes. If they knew where we were, we wouldn't have time.

"There's no time to explain! We have to leave now, Clary go get a bag and pack some stuff." I said looking at my daughter, who looked up at me with those big sky blue eyes.

"Why mommy? Is something wrong?" she asked as I softened my look.

"No, we are just going to go where Daddy and everyone else is." I said with a smile as Clary beamed.

"Really?!" she exclaimed, I nodded with a small smile. She then bolted upstairs as she went to go grab some stuff; I then turned my attention towards Max, who looked at me.

"What's going on dollface?" Max asked as I sighed. "Why do we have to leave? Fred's not going to like it if he sees you two there."

"Well we have no choice. Look all I know is we are not safe here, we have to leave. They are coming for me." I said as Max looked at me.

"Well then I guess we better get out of here. You better go get dress, as much as I love to see you wearing that dollface, I'm sure Fred would kill me if I brought you to him looking like that." Max said as I nodded and ran up the stairs. I immediately ran into the room and changed into some jeans and a sweater, I slipped on some converse and left my hair, I had no time.

"Clary are you ready?" I asked as Clary looked up at me with a smile, as she handed me her bag and nodded. "Okay, come on." I said grabbing her hand as I tugged her along outside the door and downstairs to see Max waiting in the sitting room with a cigarette bud in his mouth. "Wait.... What should we do about Aunt Muriel?" I asked looking at Max who shrugged.