26: Pinky Promise

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Harry potter characters

Chapter 26: Pinky Promise

            "Fred?! What's going on?" I called out to Fred as I followed behind him, as I carried the sleeping form of Clary in my arms. Fred had immediately bolted up right after he heard the glowing galleon speak, and she had literally ran back to the house. I had finally made it inside the house to see Fred still holding the galleon in his hand.

"George!" Fred called out upstairs as George appeared at the bottom stair in no time; he too was holding the glowing galleon.

"Did yours-?" George questioned.

"Yeah, what about-"

"Mine too. What do you think it means Fred?"

"Well obviously it means that Harry's at Hogwarts!" Fred exclaimed as Caitlin was behind George, her eyes wide.

"You mean...? Harry's at Hogwarts?" Caitlin asked as Fred nodded. I had walked over to the couch and gently placed the sleeping Clary on the couch as I looked at the whole family, Sam and Mrs. Weasley had entered the room as well, as Fred and George explained what had happened with their glowing galleons.

"What does it mean?" Sam asked curiously as she stared at the twins.

"It means we're finally fighting back!" Fred exclaimed as he had the hugest grin on his face, my eyes widened in realization.

"We have to go! Who knows what's going on?" George yelled as Mrs. Weasley frowned.

"We have to call your father, and the other orders of the Order. They will want to be a part of this." Mrs. Weasley said.

"Well we can't wait around for them. Mum, George and I will go first and we'll meet you there in the Hogs Head. Aberforth will probably be a bit peeved." Fred said with a grin Sam and Caitlin chimed in.

"Let us come!" they both announce as the twins arched their eyebrows.

"We probably could use the extra help." Fred said as George nodded.

"The only problem is, Sam. You're a moonchild; this could mean you-know-who could figure you're there." George said as Sam smiled.

"I'm going. I can't have Caitlin have all the fun with you, battling death eaters." Sam said as I could feel the rage building up inside of me. They were completely ignoring me, had they forgotten about me?

"Right, we should go." Caitlin said as I couldn't take it anymore.

"You guys can't just leave!" I yelled hoping they would finally take notice in me. "What about Clary? I have to find some place safe for Clary, especially if I'm going to take part in this." I said as Fred frowned.

"You're not coming with us Marley." He said sternly, as my eyes nearly bugged out of their sockets. Was he serious?

"We are serious." Sam said looking at me. "Marls, you are the first moonchild and you're a muggle. You won't be of much use if you come."

"I can help. I can't just sit here and wait for someone to come back! Especially if you all are going to fight off my father." I said firmly as I looked at everyone in the room. They were expecting me just to sit here and wait.

"What about you're father?" I heard Max's voice call out from the doorway of the kitchen.

"They plan on leaving Clary and I here." I said as Fred sighed.