!!!!!!!!!Fan Contest Results!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THe lovely Results ENJOY!

Results!!!!!!!

This is the results of my Fan Contest for my Fred Weasley Love story! I just want to say that it was really hard choosing the winners, I mean veryyyyy hard! You all did an amazing job! And you all deserve an around of the applause! Thank you all so much for submitting a piece! (:

Third Place : Grosesweet!!!!! CONGRATS! She made a photo, of what Clary drew in the chapter where she draws a picture of Fred, Marley, and George. It's good (: I will try to post it on my facebook page, but it's saved on a pdf and I don't know how to put it up.... But I will try!!! And also, I will dedicate a chapter to you!!!!! I know it doesn't seem like much, but hey you can get dedications that easily unless you earned it, and boy did you earn it! (:

Second Place: xxTheDreamerxx  WOOT WOOT!!! She created a spin off fan fiction story of mine, it's really good and I recommend you read it! I will personally make you a one shot story for one of your characters and a person of your pick. It doesn't even have to be a Harry Potter character (: Just message me the details and I will get on writing.

And Now, what we've all been waiting for, First Place. First off I'd like to say, this was the most difficult decision of my entire life!!!!!!!! It was a tie between IAmGeorge and CarolPiPz/Amandacarol117. You two did an amazing little one shot/story of a spin off of my story! They were both amazing... like seriously.... They made my story look like poo! Haha which is awesome! (: But the winner, who will get a character in the story is...........................................

CAROLPIPZ/Amandacarol117

Congratulations Carol!!!!! You did an amazing job on your story, I really enjoyed reading it. So now all you have to do is send me a message telling me information about your character and she will appear after the next couple of chapters. (: Good job!

Okay and at IAmGeorge.... I really did love your story... so I am going to make a chapter later with the Plantimagus. (: haha and its all going to be for you!

Thanks again everyone for submitting and everything! You did a wonderful job! I wish you all could win! (: Thanks and continue being great fans and keep reading my stories! You all are amazing!