Chapter 22: Right or Crime?

Niall's POV

I woke up to feel a petite body in my arms. I opened my eyes to reveal a peaceful sleeping Lore. I smiled as I remembered the things that happened last night.

She told me, she loves me too.

But though,

Did she mentioned that her and Lawrence are dating?

She did.

Are we doing the wrong thing?

Is this right?

Or a crime?

Just then, her eyes flew open and I stared at her captivating hazel eyes.

"Good morning." she mumbled and I smiled.

"G'morning, love." I replied, my morning voice audible.

She grabbed her phone from the side table and looked at it. She did a couple of taps and I just waited for her patiently and watched her.

She frowned then her eyes shot wide and she sat up immediately, still looking at her phone. I sat up and looked at her confusingly.

"What's wrong?" I asked, my voice filling with concern.

"What time is it?" she asked all of a sudden and I looked at the clock.

"10:55" I said and she gasped.

"Sh't." she muttered and she stood up.

"Why?" I asked, standing up.

"Lawrence's gonna be here by 11!" she said rapidly.

"Sh't, what're we gonna do?!" I asked. She started to bit her nails. She looked at me and trailed down, then looked back up.

"Uhhh, Niall?" she called.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Might wanna get some clothes on. Hurry, then stay at the guest room for a moment." she said and threw me my clothes. I ran towards the guest room and shut the door and locked it.

I was in my boxers, for goodness sakes.

I pulled on my pants and shirt. Then, slid on my shoes.

I went towards the guest room's bathroom and washed my face and did my other morning businesses.

After, I walked out of the bathroom and plopped myself in the bed and checked my phone.

3 unread messages.

From: Liam
Where are you? x

From: Zayn
Aren't you going home yet? Reply pls. x

From: Liam
Are you safe? Where are you? x