Chapter 5: The Plan

Lore's POV

After the soundcheck, the boys left.

But before they could leave, I caught a glimpse of Niall, flashing me a smile. I smiled back. I thought,

Why on earth do I get to be friends with Niall? I mean, like seriously, I wasn't the greatest or huge fan-though, my friends are- but I was lucky to be friends with him? Well, millions of girls were dying to be in my place.

I was snapped out of thought by Lynel's hand, waving in front of me...

"Hellooooo?" she said while waving her hand...

"yeah?" I asked

"you've been staring blankly for about 5 minutes?" she said and I 'oh'ed and she rolled her eyes...

"just thinking." I said and they gave me questioning looks before narrowing their eyes...

"about?" Jaycie asked

"Nothing important." I waved off, hoping they would give in. They're fangirls, and they would probably kill me if I am friends with Niall and the lads.

"Fine." they muttered! Oh, booyah!

-----*During the concert*-----

After the boys sang their ever famous catchy song 'What Makes You Beautiful', there was a huge screen at the back (of course) and tweets from fans appeared. They are doing some twitter answering or something.

The first tweet was: 

@1DWillMarryMe: can u dance a signature step of ur own? ;) x

|A/N: Just made the username out of nothing. It's just a coincidence if one of you my readers' own it :) x|

"Of our own? That'll be great!" Louis cheered. And the crowd went wild and I heard the ones behind me screaming,

"PET THE DOG AND SCREW THE LIGHTBULB!"

"THE FLICK! THE FLICK!"

"THE IRISH JIG!"

Gosh, and I also heard my friends scream the same. I rolled my eyes and mentally sighed. Fangirls.

The boys started to dance their own dance routines and I laughed. Then the crowd cheered.

I learned that the tweet was being tweeted like right now, and they'll pick one. I think. So I pulled out my Iphone and tapped on the twitter icon. I followed the lads and thought something to tweet. I wonder how they sound when they speak in an American accent?

@LoreRivers94_: would u speak in a american accent? :) x

My username was quite familiar to them, like that I care, It wouldn't be chosen anyway... |A/N: I made the username out of nothing, if it was yours, it's just a coincidence.|

"Here's another one!" Harry's voiced cheered

"Would you speak in an American accent? Smiley face, hug from @LoreRivers94 underscore..." Zayn's voice ranged across the arena. My head quickly snapped at the boys who's at the stage. It was picked?! Wow...

"HEY! Her username's familiar...?" Niall said and pointed at the screen,

"Well, do an accent first..." Liam said and the other lads nodded...

"How's it going, London?!" Louis said in a girly-toned American accent.

"What's up y'all?! Are you having a great time?" Niall said in an American tone. Oh gosh, it made him hundred times hot--- WOAH there, Lore! I don't think you're saying those things... No, just no...