Chapter 6: #NialLore is Trending!

Niall's POV

When she said the word 'YES', I mentally jumped and shouted. Instead of doing that literally, I gave her my best Horan hug and I heard her chuckle, the most adorable chuckle I ever heard. I sounded like a girl, but who cares.

We're not officially together but we might get into that moment... I'm taking her out, and on the second or third time, I'll ask her to be mine.

IF I could convince her for another time, for another stage.

"It was nice having you all!" Liam shouted through the mic, and the crowd cheered.

"Without you all, we wouldn't be able to be where we are now!" Harry added

"SO WE WANNA THANK YOU ALL!" Louis shouted and the crowd cheered louder.

"THANK YOU EVERYONE," Zayn said

"AND GOOD NIGHT!" I added

"AND WE LOVE YOU!" We all cheered and the crowed grew louder. We bowed and the lights dimmed.

We headed towards the backstage...

"...No thanks" I heard a familiar voice said.

Then when I reached the backstage, I saw Lore, sitting on the couches and I think, some crew talked to her or something. Before I could greet her...

"HI LORE!!!" The boys said in unison and hugged her tightly, leaving me here standing.

"I was just about to do that..." I thought to myself and found my shoes interesting.

"Oh, Nialler, you can do it now..." Louis sing-sang and I gave him a what-are-you-talking-about-look and he rolled his eyes.

"You said, you're just about to do that..." Zayn pointed out and I mentally slapped myself, I looked over to Lore, and she's blushing and biting her lip, trying not to laugh. This is so embarrassing...

"did I said it out loud?" I thought and look over to the surroundings.

"Yes, you said it out loud." with that voice, I look over to see Lore, smirking.

"Uhh--Uhmm..." I lost words and before I could look to her again, she hugged me. I was shocked at first but I smiled and hugged her back, tightly.

"Uhh, Niall?" I heard Lore said.

"Mmm?"

"You can let go now?" she said and I swear, she's trying her best not to laugh. I mentally face palmed and let go of her.

-------------------------------------------------------

Lore's POV

When Niall let go of me, I saw him blushing slightly. I want to playfully pinch his cheeks, he's so cute when he blushes.

"...you're cute when you blush." I informed him, like the last time he informed me too. He blushed harder and I chuckled.

"HEY! Sorry to cut the moment but I'm really starving..." Louis announced

"...and sweaty." Harry added

I chuckled at their expressions when they tried to smell themselves.