Chapter 4: Boys, we are going to meet again.

Lore's POV

After taking a cab to get home,

Once I got out of the car and paid the cab, I suddenly felt an urge to come back to the boys' flat. I mean, they're such nice lads, and I barely met boys like them.

I opened my apartment door, and once I got inside, I was greeted by the girls' interrogations,

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!"

"WE'RE WAITING HERE FOR LIKE A YEAR!"

"WE JUST THOUGHT OF CALLING THE COPS!'

"ARE YOU GETTING OUT OF YOUR MIND?!"

ughh, here it goes again...

"hello to you too." I muttered.

"WE ARE ASKING YOU!" they all said in unison, my eyes shot wide. Do they have the same minds?

"Jeez. I just went from Ni-- from a, uh, walk! Yeah! I came from a walk. 'is all." I said and walk towards the couch. I nearly said that I came from Niall and the lads' flat.

"Who's Neil?" Jaycie asked. Oh gosh, I'm muttering again. That goodness, they have heard wrong.

"Oh! Neil's my, uhh, my cousin!" I said and I smiled mischievously, I can't believe I can lie good.

"Oh. Is he cute? I'd like to meet him." Pat said and I rolled my eyes. I thought quickly and...

"Yeah, he's cute. but he's already leaving later, tonight, he's going to states with his parents." I said, they nodded. Oh, thank goodness, they gave in.

"Anyways, you, Lore, need to dress up, as in, NOW!" Brielle said in an American-girl tone. I frowned,

"What for?" I asked and they all rolled their eyes.

"The concert. DUH." Lynel said in a duh-tone.

"What?! It's too early! Have you seen the clock? It's even barely 2 noon!" I complained and they groaned.

"If you want to save your good seats, YOU HAVE TO BE EARLY, before they mob it." Brielle said and I sighed and nodded. They jumped happily and practically dragged me into my room.

I slipped on my rose-colored dress, brown belt, and my dusty pink platforms. Simple yet, casual. I was planning to look at the mirror but the girls immediately stopped me.

"No looking at the mirror unless your done with all." Pat said and I rolled my eyes.

For good 30 minutes, I was done with my very light/natural make up (mascara, lip gloss, eye liner) and my hair. They curled my hair into loose ringlets.

They have let me looked at myself at the mirror, It looked so perfect. I was stunning. I have to thank these girls a lot and pay them back. I can't believe they can do something so much good.

"Oh my gosh, GIRLS! I love you so much! THANK YOU, thank you, thank you, THAAAAANK YOUUU!" I sing-sang and they chuckled. I pulled them to a bear hug and they hugged back.

"So, we need to go. Lore, could you drive us there?" Pat said and I sighed and nodded. They thanked me and we went to ride in my car.

Boys, we are going to meet again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall's POV

After Lore had left, few moments later, we went to the arena for sound check. During the drive to the arena, I was still thinking the same thing, should I ask Lore out?

I mean, who wouldn't? She's attractive and very carefree, she has a sense of humor, she's what I've been looking for. Her eyes were stunning, that when I look into, it makes my knees go weak. Cheesy, I know. But though, it's true, all I say is true.

"Niall," Zayn said snapping me out of thoughts.

"Eh?" I asked

"What're you thinking? Lore isn't it?" Zayn said I blushed. I saw everyone smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not!" I defended

"As you so, Nialler." Harry teased. I just rolled my eyes

"We like her Niall, I mean, we like her for YOU." Liam emphasized. I blushed and looked at my lap.

"I think, you should ask her out." Louis babbled and the others nodded.

"What if she said no?" I asked. They rolled their eyes

"Who does reject Nialler? Our little leprechaun." Louis said and the others chuckled

"But Lore's different. She's not even a huge fan and she have barely known us." I stated

"Trust me, Niall. She wouldn't reject you. Just don't ask it right away, impress her first to convince her then ask." Louis explained and I looked at him blankly.

"What?" he asked worried.

"I can't believe Lou just said that." Liam said while shrugging his head in realization.

"Said what?" Lou said

"Boo, I can't believe you tell advice." Harry winked

"Oh, please, it sounds like you haven't heard me say things like that." Louis shrugged

"We haven't" we all said in unison. His eyes grew wide and just shrugged

"Oh." he muttered

"WE'RE HERE!" Paul said we climed out of the car.

Then body guards surrounded us since there were already fans outside.

Once we got inside, there were fans too but only the ones who got VIP tickets.

-----*Soundcheck started and few moments later*-----

After we sang the last lyrics of One Thing, the small crowd cheered. Then the lads and I planned to start some few games before we could end. The crowd started asking questions which were happily answered by us. I was scanning through the crowd happily then my eyes stopped on one. The girl with brunette hair, chocolate brown eyes, she was stunning, as always.

She noticed me staring at her and she smiled at me, I grinned and blush. Who the heck blushes when your crush is smiling at you, all of us, right aye?

Then Zayn nudged me on the side,

"She's here." Zayn winked and I blushed harder and playfully glared at him.

I have a plan to convince her...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

A/N: OOOOOHHH! what's Niall's plan? That leaves you to the CLIFFHANGER. haha 

Don't hate me, I just wanted you to be excited 'is all. 

Don't worry, I'll update maybe tommo or within the week. Just wait. ;)) 

If u have any suggestions, COMMENT. 

If u liked my chappie, VOTE. 

Sorry if this chappie is VERY SHORT, I was writing at my ipod so I thought it's long but I know it isn't so, yeah. TAKE CARE, LOVE Y'ALL LOTS! <3 Xxxx -Lorena