Chapter 24: Go.

Lore's POV

"Hey, love. I was just hoping we could go out tomorrow. Call me when you got this. Love you." beep.

I sighed as I heard Lawrence's last voice mail. I pressed his contact name and called him.

After a couple of rings, the line went on.

"Hello?" His familiar British accent, hovered my hearing.

"Hey, it's Lore." I said.

"Oh. Well, you got the voice mail, right?" he asked.

"Yeah." I said with a small sigh.

"So...?" he trailed.

"Of course, I would." I said and smiled slightly.

"Okay. I'll pick you up at 6 evening, tomorrow." he said.

"Okay." I said.

"Bye. Love you." he said.

"Bye. Love you too." I said, hesitating at first then hung up.

Should I stop this?

Lawrence is a great guy and any girl would be lucky to have him. But though, I really wanted to love him but I can't. I still love Niall although, he has girlfriend.

I don't want to hurt Lawrence.

I sighed and let sleep hover through me.

----- Next evening -----

"...what to wear...what to wear..." I kept muttering to myself, as I'm rummaging through my closet. I was getting ready for Lawrence and I's date.

No, not this.

Nu-uh.

I wouldn't definitely wear this.

For God's sakes, why do I have this?

Aha! Found it!

(Picture at the side)

I quickly went to the bathroom and stripped out off my old clothes. I changed into the dress. I quickly done my hair and make-up before re-entering my bedroom and slipped on my heels. I wore my pink blazer - since it's cold outside.  I placed everything I need inside my clutch and reached my accessories and wore it on.

Once I'm done, I glanced towards my full length mirror. Perfect. Then, right on cue, the doorbell rang. I flattened my dress and walked towards the door and opened it, to reveal a very dashing looking Lawrence. He's wearing a navy blue contrast blazer, black dress pants, white dress shirt, and black leather shoes. His hair is styled into perfection, all-in-all, very handsome.

"You look very beautiful, Lore." He greeted and kissed my cheek.

"Very dashing, Rence." I said and he chuckled. He lead me towards his car and being the gentleman he is, he opened the door for me. I thanked him and he smiled. We started to drive towards to God knows where.

"So, where are we going?" I asked and he smiled but still looking towards the road.

"It's a surprise." he said and I playfully scoffed.

"You and your surprises." I muttered and he chuckled.

"What can I say? I'm a guy." he said and side-glanced at me before winking. I chuckled.

After  a few minutes, we arrived at a fancy restaurant. He immediately got out of the car and opened the door. Gentlemen, very touching.

We entered the restaurant to be greeted by the receptionist.