Chapter 20: Nobody Compares To You...

Niall's POV

"You're so pretty when you cry, when you cry
Wasn't ready to hear you say goodbye,
Now, you're tearing me apart, tearing me apart
You're tearing me apart..." 

.

.

.

"...No one in the world could stop me
from not moving on
baby, even if I wanted to
Nobody compares to you..." I sang while looking at Lore. She was wearing a red dress, similar to the one she wore at our first date. She was smiling at me with her eyes gleaming.

Then I saw everything changed.

I turned around to see Lore at the opened doors, she was wearing a white long gown, holding a bouquet of white and red flowers in her hands, she was stunning as ever. She walk down the aisle while smiling. Then I smiled back, all of us looking at her direction. Then as she reached me, she held the hand right beside me, Lawrence's hand. They walked up in front of the priest and said their vows.

"...do you accept Lawrence Weist, as your noble husband?" the priest asked. She smiled and nodded.

"I do..." she stated.

"I may now pronounce you, man and wife..." the priest announced. They smiled and kissed. Everyone applauded except from me.

My eyes shot wide open and I got up. It was all a dream... Just a dream... I looked over at the clock, to see that it's 3:48 in the morning. I sighed and stood up. I know I can't sleep. I wore a pair of green sweats and white shirt. I walked out of my room and downstairs. I saw Zayn plopped in the couch, sleeping. Louis was sitting asleep and Harry's head is at his lap and he's curled up in a ball. Liam's arms are crossed while his head is bowed down. Then Lore's snuggling up to Lawrence, his arms around her, both asleep. My heart sunk while I'm staring at them. I snapped out of thoughts and noticed that the movie stopped playing and it showed the menu. I turned it off and wen to the kitchen. I grabbed a box of milk in the fridge. I sat down at one of the kitchen stools.

I still can't forget about Lore and I's 'argument' last night. After that happened, I went to my bedroom, completely ignoring everyone that's watching a movie. I know Lore didn't cared about my presence so I just ditched.

As I finished drinking my milk. I went to my room and plopped myself in my bed. What to do...what to do... I looked down to see my guitar, set at the corner. I stood up and grabbed it and sat at my bed. I've decided to Nobody Compares... I started to strum the intro.

"You're so pretty when you cry, when you cry
Wasn't ready to hear you say goodbye,
Now, you're tearing me apart, tearing me apart
you're tearing me apart...

You're so London, you're own style, you're own style
we're together, we're so good, so girl why
Are you tearing me apart, tearing me apart,
you're tearing me apart...

Did I do something stupid, yeah girl if I blew it,
Just tell me what I did, let's work through it,
there's gotta be some way to get you to want me,
like before...

Cause no one ever looked so good
In a dress and it hurts
cause I know you won't be mine tonight
No one ever makes me feel like you do
when you smile
Baby tell me how to make it right
Now all of my friends say
it's not really worth it
but even if that's true
No one in the world could stop me
from not moving on
Baby, even if I wanted to
Nobody compares to you...