Author's Note/Message :))

Heeeeeeeeeeeeey my fellow readers!!! :D

As you can see, I'm very very very very very glad that I've gained readers of this book/story.

And it really means a lot to me.

Well, I'm a very thoughtful person and very childish at some times.

I know, some of you might think that it's just a very little thing to have readers...

But for me, it is not.

There are differences between readers that are only your classmates/close friends AND readers that from somewhere else that I haven't met.

And I'm really thankful for that.

I literally squealed, spun around my computer chair, and screamed without any sound (you know, fake screaming) every time I see that I have new readers, which is great.

And I have 1, 100+ reads, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! :')

@ItsClaudia1D   , @1Dchick777    , @Megan1Dxx

I'm very thankful for the three of you for reading this story, I just want to thank you so so much! And I could thank you til I reach the end, if that's possible, just kidding. BUT, THANK YOU! :))

And just so you know, I have other books too, and it's all 1D fanfics. I have a Louis, Zayn, Liam, & Harry fanfictions that you might enjoy. Just go to my profile. :)

I don't know what else to say...

but, thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!

Love y'all, cutie patooties! (I love unique pet names, don't ask. XD)

~Lorenaaaaaa! <3 ;)) Xxxxxxxx

(I'll update soon, just wait!)