Chapter 15: It wasn't your fault.

Lore's POV

My sessions will start tomorrow so, I need to buy a few necessary things (because Lynel might complain when I don't have such things in my flat.).

I was in a white tank top, black cardigan, jean, and sneakers. I grabbed my wallet and phone, and placed it into my purse. I grabbed my car keys and went out of my flat and into my car.

I drove into the nearest grocery store and parked my car in the parking lot. I entered the store and grabbed a shopping basket at the side. I strolled around the store while getting the things needed.

I was in the snacks section when my phone rang. I picked my phone from my purse and answered it while looking at the snacks.

"Hello?" I answered

"Hey Lore! How have you been?" Jaycie asked.

"I've been good. How come do you ask?" I said and picked up a Lays Chips and put it in my basket.

"Oh you know... The one that Niall did in the pub...?" she said shyly.

"Oh. Well, don't mind me. I'm fine." I said.

"You sure?"

"Of course." I said and smiled.

"Well, talk to ya later." She said

'Okay. Bye." I said and she hung up. I sighed and placed my phone back at my purse when suddenly I bumped into someone that caused my phone to slip off my hands. NOT THE PHONE. ughh.

"Ow!" I half shouted and looking aimlessly at my phone on the floor.

"Oh gawd, I'm so sorry!" the man said. Hey, I recognize that voice! I looked up to see a blond wearing a snap-back and RayBan wayfarers. And he looked unto me like he recognized me too. Well, he obviously knows me.

"Oh, Lore... I-uhh... I'm sorry... Uhm, your phone." he stammered and I suddenly realized that I haven't picked up my phone yet. I quickly held down my hand but instead of grabbing my phone, I accidentally held onto Niall's hand (which is awkward), I pulled away instantly and let him give it to me. He handed it to me and I thanked him shyly.

"Uhh, Lore... Could I talk to you later, at the Starbucks next to this store?" he asked and I looked at him.

"...Sure." I said.

"Thanks." he said and I nodded. I walked away, leaving him there.

I don't know why I suddenly felt awkward around him. I mean, we're still together right? Well, for me, we are, neither of us told each other that we already broke up.

But I don't know if he still feels that we're still together.

That's the worst part.

Why does everything have to be so complicated? This is so frustrating.

Is it my fault that I didn't forgave him yet or is it his fault because of what happened in that stupid pub?

I shrugged off my thoughts and went to the cashier to pay.

As soon as I'm done, I placed the things I bought at my car then I drove on the way to Starbucks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall's POV

I was sitting at the back portion of this Starbucks branch, near the window. Then I saw Lore's familiar car and smiled in the realization that she went.

She entered and looked around then her eyes landed on me. She walked towards me and sat across me.

There was a few minutes of silence. When she cut it off.

"So..." she said awkwardly.

"So..." I copied her tone.

"What are you going to talk about?" she asked and the realization hit me.

"Oh, right.... About the...uhh...the..." I trailed off.

"about that thing happened at the pub, right?" she continued and I looked at her apologetically.

"...yeah." I mumbled and I heard her sigh. I took off my glasses and placed it at the neckline of my shirt.

"I'm sorry." I blurted out and she looked at me.

"I---" she trailed but I cut her off.

"I'm sorry, I didn't knew what I was doing. I'm sorry for being such an arse to you. I'm sorry I hurt you. I'm sorry for what I have done to you. I'm sorry for---"

"Niall!" she cut me off and I looked at her.

"What?" I asked quietly.

"It's not your fault. I'm sorry I said that things to you." she said and started crying. I felt tears pricking in my eyes.

"No, don't be sorry." I said and stood up and hugged her. I don't mind if anyone's looking, besides, there aren't too much people in here.

I let go and wiped the tears in her face.

"C'mon, let's go somewhere to eat." I said and she smiled weakly. We left the store and went to her car. I sat in the passenger seat and she sat in the driver's.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"Any place you want." I said and smiled.

"Alright. Nando's." she said and flashed her gorgeous smile.

"Lore," I said while I watch her drive.

"Hmmm?"

"I love you." I said. I haven't said those words to her for a long time. (even it's only a two days ago.)

"I love you too." she said and smiled. I haven't heard that for a long time too.

Oh, how I've missed her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: ANOTHER CHAPTEEEEEEEEEEER!!! :))
It's boring and short but anyways, I updated!

So, that's it.

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NIALLER!!! :* <33 Xxx

Comment/Vote? ;))

~Lorena<3