Chapter 17: End or Not?

Lore's POV

I woke up alone in the bed. Where's Niall? I scanned the room and saw a note on the nightstand.

"Lore,

Sorry if you woke up alone. The lads called me and they really needed me home, so I left. I didn't bother waking you up because you look so peaceful when you sleep. Call me when you read this. Love you.

~Niall"

I sighed and grabbed my phone and dialled Niall's number.

*ring ring ring*

"Hello?" I heard the familiar Irish accent voice said.

"Hey." I said silently.

"Oh hey Lore. Did you read the note?" he asked and I nodded. Then I remembered, he can't see me.

"Yeah. So, what happened?" I asked and I heard him sigh.

"We have an interview later in a few minutes." he said.

"Ohh. Well, I'll just watch you later. What time?" I asked.

"around 10." he said.

"Okay. Is that all?" I asked

"Yup. Love you. Bye."

"Love you too." then the line was cut.

Strange but I suddenly felt like... cold to Niall.

I think it's because of our recent fights.

But anyways,

I think nothing will separate us. And most probably, we'll get through it.

Right?

Niall's POV

"Is the interview gonna take a long time?" I asked impatiently. I'm planning to drive Lore to her session later.

"Chill, Niall. It depends. And by the way, what's with the rush?" Zayn asked and I sighed.

"I just want to spend more time with Lore..." I mumbled.

"Aww, it's okay, Nialler. After this, you can be with her. Okay?" Liam said and I nodded.

"Thanks." I said and they smiled.

-----------After interview-----------

"Hey guys, I gotta go!" I said and put on my snapback.

"Okay, be careful!" Liam said (as always). I nodded and went out to go to Lore's.

After a few minutes of driving.

I reached the familiar apartment. I got out of the car and walked in front of her door and rang the doorbell.

I waited for a few minutes and the door finally opened, revealing the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and had (cheesy, I know.).

"Ready to go?" I asked and she raised her eyebrow.

"Where are we going?" she asked and placed her sling bag at her shoulder. I chuckled.

"At your studio, silly." I said. I snatched away her bag and placed it at my shoulder.

"You sure? I mean, the dancers might be shocked." she warned, I rolled my eyes and smiled at her.

"It'll be fine." I said and winked at her direction.

I placed her bag at the car and opened the door for her. We waited for about 15 minutes until we reached her studio. We got out of the car and inside the studio.