Chapter 2: Nice To Meet You, Love.

"I'm Niall Horan."

Very Familiar. I think I've heard him.

"You might have heard me." he smiled. I mentally face palmed myself. Why do I keep muttering my thoughts?

"I think I've heard you. But not to be rude, are you a wanted person or something? 'cause your name's familiar and your wearing wayfarers and a snapback an it's not even sunny INSIDE this mall?" I asked. It's true he looks like a wanted person and he's name's familiar, maybe I've heard it from the news that the cops were looking for him.

"Excuse me?!" he exclaimed and we've received weird looks from others and I saw the girls smirking at me. I rolled my eyes at them. I returned my look on the Niall, waiting for an answer.

"Have you ever heard of One Direction?" He asked

"Yeah. My friends always fangirl over them. I don't know why. I may say that they're handsome and appealing but they're not actually my type. I mean, you can say that I haven't met them to say that but I don't like them that much but I don't hate them. They're just too cheeky. 'is all." I said

"Oh. But they're really handsome and appealing." he said. I gave him a weird look.

"What?" he asked

"you just sounded like a gay person who's like 'fangirling' over them." I said as I bit my lip, trying to contain my laughter.

"But they are!" he protested.

"Yeah? How'd you know?" I quizzed. I can see him smirk.

"What?" I asked

"I'm one of them." he whispered, still smirking. My eyes widened, so that's why he's familiar. And no, he's not a wanted person.

"Here's your Monster Coke Float ma'am! Thank you for coming!" the girl said, I smiled and nodded as I took my coke float. I gave Niall a smile. Before I could walk away, he grabbed my elbow that made me turn around.

"Hm?"

"Can I atleast get your number?" he asked

"What for?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Um.. Uh- for... Uhh-" he thought for a moment. "so that I can talk to someone else too. And you know, we might hang out a bit." he said, I felt a creep going up to my cheeks, why am I blushing? Am I blushing?

"Uh... Sure... Hand me your, uh, phone." I said while I find the wall interesting. He handed me his IPhone and I saved my number.

"Uhm, I really have to uhm, go. Yeah. See you soon. Nice to meet you, Niall." I pretended to look at my watch and I smiled at him.

"Oh. Okay. Nice to meet you too, Lore." he said while he smiled, revealing his braces. My smiled grew a bit and I walked towards the girls.

"So?" Patrice asked while she's wiggling her eyebrows. I rolled my eyes.

"I'll talk about it later. C'mon, let's go home. I'm tired." I said as I motion them to go with me at the parking lot. Then I felt my phone vibrating.

From: Unknown Number
I hope I could hang out with you soon. I'm sure the lads wanted to meet you. 
Nice meeting you, Love! :)) x -NH

I smiled at his text and I tapped rapidly to reply, and so as the girls won't interrogate me who's texting.

To: Unknown Number
Nice meeting you too. I hope I could meet them soon. Tell them I said hi. :) x

I tapped sent and I saved his number. Maybe I could use some friend for now.

------------------------------------------------

As I drove the girls to their homes, finally, I could sleep tight now. I drove to my apartment for ten minutes. I got out of my car, grabbed my things and I unlocked my apartment door.

I switched on the lights, still the same, neat and no person can be found, just me. I went to my room, did my business and changed into my pajamas and plopped myself into bed. My phone rang and I answered it without looking at the caller's ID.

"Hello?" I answered groggily, wanting to sleep.

"Um, did I disturbed you?" I heard a deep, Irish accent. I smiled in realization.

"No, not really. So? What do you want? I mean, why'd you call?" I asked

"Oh. Uhm. I just, uhm, wanted to ask, if you heard about our, uhm, concert tomorrow night?" he asked nervously, why's he nervous?

"Uh, yeah. Actually, my friends invited me to come with them, but I can't just ignore them so, I'm going since they spent so much for that." I explained and I yawned silently.

"Oh. Okay, what tickets do you have?" he asked

"I think it's VIPs." I answered.

"Okay, guess I'll see you tomorrow. The lads wanted to meet you," he informed. I remembered the things I told about their band.

"hey, Niall,"

"Yeah, Love?" I blushed as I heard him said Love. The heck, did I just thought of that. FACE.PALM.

"Oh, uh, Sory for what I said about your band. I didn't knew you were one of them." I apologized.

"No! It's not a problem, it was nice hearing opinions." he chuckled slightly. I smiled, he's so ado- NO. No, Lore. You didn't thought of that.

"I'll let you sleep, Love. You're muttering over and over again." he chuckled, I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Fine. Good night, Niall." I said

"Good night, Lore." he said and I hung up.

I guess he's not that bad, I mean, THEY'RE not that bad.