Chapter 23: Change for the Better.

Niall's POV

As I arrived home, I saw the lads having fun at the living room. All of them are smiling and you could see the glint of happiness in their eyes.

Why can't I be like them? Why can't I smile like I didn't have a problem? Why can't I be happy like I have everything I need?

They saw my presence, standing there watching them. They all looked at me as if they are offering me to join them. But suddenly, their moods changed. They must have noticed my bloodshot eyes, messed up hair, and tear stains in my cheeks. Liam immediately stood up making his way towards me to be followed by the others. I couldn't change their moods because of me, it's not good.

Before they can reach me, I hastily stormed towards the room, slammed the door shut, and locked it.

I sat down on the carpeted floor, curling up my knees, crossing my arms, and leaned my head down before breaking down in tears.

I thought everything was perfect.

Lore and I love each other. We shared a kiss which we cherished a lot. We have embraced which we soothingly enjoyed.

But all of it came to an end.

Everything wasn't made to last forever.

But, do you consider LOVE as a thing.

Because, I don't. Love is infinite and for eternity.

And only true love can find it.

If Lore was the one, why is this happening?

I'm sure she is the one.

She's the only one who can make my stomach flutter, give shivers, feeling those sparks everytime we touch, makes me smile without doing anything, and can lighten up everything by just flashing her gorgeous smile.

I know, I'm being cheesy. But it's true. All of that is true that's why I love her so much and I don't know what I'll do if she'll go away.

Even if I don't want to do this, I have to change.

Change for the better.