Epilogue

Niall's POV

"Niall, you ready?" I heard Liam shouted.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I shouted back.

It's been two years since Lore and I met...Again. Of course, I did what's according to plan...

The truth or dare with the lads.

The "proposal" during the concert.

The romantic date.

And of course, I corrected all of the wrong things I've done.

The pub incident.

The fight with Lawrence.

And most especially, No break-ups happened.

I loved everything that has already happened, no wrong. And now, it's been two years, of the NialLore sensation.

"She's coming!" Louis cheered. Everyone silenced and looked back. Right on cue, the doors opened to reveal the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my entire life, dresed in a long white gown. Holding unto her mom and dad's arms.

She walked down the aisle, looking into my eyes, as I cannot turn away from her. She reached me and took my hand as I lead her in front of the altar.

............

"...I may now pronounce you, Husband and Wife." The priest said. Without any hesitation, I kissed her passionately on her soft lips as I heard everyone cheered.

Sparks. Butterflies. Fireworks. Lightning strikes the heart.

We pulled away and stared into each other's eyes that showed happiness and pure love.

Everything seemed to be magical.

Everything's just fine.

Everything's perfect.

"I love you." Lore said and I smiled.

"I love you too." I said. Then, our parents went first towards her and talked with her shortly, but in between those times, I can help but stare and thank God everything.

"I'm glad you came, Lore." I muttered and she smiled as everyone gathered around us for picture taking.

_____________________________________

A/N:

Dear fellow-readers,

              It's been almost 8 months writing and reading with you. Since the 13th of July, everything was so memorable. At first, I didn't expect anyone to read my story (other than my friends) but there you are guys, reading and liking my story. I really appreciated every singe moment with you. I feel like crying about ending this, but hey, everything wasn't made to last forever, and here's an example. Well, I hope you guys enjoyed my story and I hope, you'll enjoy my other stories too.

           Thank you so much Jewel @jaycams28 , Elyka @oh_miss_ely , Inno @nnflrs , Pollyne @ohohlynelyne , and all other people who have been there to support me all the time in writing my stories. I'm so glad that I met such friends like you. Thank you for all the help, encouragement, and support you lend to me. I could never ever ask for anything else from all of you (apart from food, of course haha). Anyways, thanks!

                    Well, this isn't good bye yet. I still have several books to finish. This is just the beginning of my path. LOL. But, I'm so speechless about all these endings. But I'm really happy I have been through a success in finishing this story.

                    I love you all lots! And I'm glad you all came to read this! :')

Love lots,

Lorena xx

@LoreOfficial  /   L.R. Horan ♥