Chapter 11: Guy Best Friend

Lore's POV

Niall and I are looking everywhere, looking for Harry and Lynel. We just left them for a couple of minutes for them to have a moment. AND THEY TOOK ALL OF IT, in fact, TOO MUCH OF IT.

And Oh, if you're asking. I was the one who called Niall, after I left to go to the restroom. It was planned. *evil grin*

After looking for several mintues later, we finally saw Lynel and Harry re-entering the mall. Where did these two go?

"FINALLY!" I exasperatedly hissed, "We've been looking for you!" I added as soon as they reached us. They smiled sheepishly.

"We just left you for a couple of minutes," Niall complained

"And you two just disappeared?!" I added, doing a fake hurt action.

They remained silent and smiling sheepishly. Then at the same time, Niall and I's eyes began to narrow at them.

"Did we missed something?" I asked suspiciously, pointing my finger at them. I saw Harry blush furiously while Lynel was shaking her head rapidly.

"....NO!" They both defended in unison. They looked at each other and blushed. Ohhh....

"Yeah, right..." Niall said, unconvincingly.

"Dom showed up." Lynel blurted and my eyes shot wide at her.

"DOM WHAT?!" I shouted angrily, earning a few looks at other people.

"Lore, calm down..." Niall soothed

"NO! WHERE IS HE?! I'LL BEAT HIM UP! OH GAWD, LYNEL!" I rambled

"He already left, Lore! Obviously!" Lynel said exasperatedly.

"Ughh... Are you fine?" I asked, bit annoyed, of the fact that Dominic have to show up to her.

"Yeah..." she trailed. And my eyes narrowed.

"What happened?" I asked

"He dragged me to the parking lot and tried to threaten me but I didn't know what was the threat 'cause... Harry came and that caused Dom to leave." she explained. But something's missing.

"How did Harry make him leave?" I asked suspiciously. Then Harry and Lynel exchanged looks and Lynel found her shoes interesting. I turned to look at Harry, expecting for an answer.

"I--... Uhm... Told him... T-that... Iwaslynelsboyfriend..." he told him what?

"Uhh... Harry, in english, please?" I requested and he sighed.

"He told Dom that he was my boyfriend." Lynel said before Harry could answer. And right on cue, Harry blushed.

Niall and I exchanged knowing looks before turning back at them.

"Ohh... Smart move, Harry." Niall complimented and I wiggled my eyebrows at them.

"shuddup..." he hissed. Niall and I chuckled.

"C'mon, let's wander around for a bit." I said and they nodded. We walked without a particular destination then suddenly, my phone rang.

"Wait..." I said and stopped at my tracks. They stopped to and waited for me while looking at me.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and looked at the caller's ID. Unknown number? Who will this be?

"Hello?" I answered curiously, waiting for an answer.

"Hey, Lore. It's Lawrence!" the other voice chirped at the other end. Then the realization hit into me. It was Lawrence! My highschool best guy friend. Like, a friend who is a guy. Got me?