Chapter 13: Just leave me alone.

Lore's POV

I'm just resting at my house due to the fact that I danced the whole night yesterday and I regretted doing that because my whole body aches now.

I'm watching a very boring series and I can tell it's not even popular, so basically, I'm not watching it. I scrolled through my phone and read some of the tweets. Then a new message popped out.

From: Nialler ♥
Babe, me and the lads are going at the pub, wanna come? ;) Xx

To: Nialler ♥
Sure. What time? ;)

From: Nialler ♥
bout 6 night. Sounds good?

To: Nialler ♥
Ok. I probably won't come exactly at the time, my body aches. I'll try my best. :)

From: Nialler ♥
It's ok if you can't come. We wouldn't mind. :)

To: Nialler ♥
No, I want to. I'll just come by later. Just wait me, kay?

From: Nialler ♥
Ok, if you say so. Love you.

To: Nialler ♥
Love you too.

I looked over the clock and it says, 4:37 pm. Naah, too early. But fine, I struggled to walk over to my room to get some new clothes. I moved like a turtle or probably a snail. I headed to the bathroom and struggled to strip off my clothes. I took a quick shower and slid into my new set of clothes. I was wearing a (picture at the side). I curled my hair and arranged my things. Once that I'm done, I looked at the clock and saw that it was already 7 night. Wow, it took me a long time to get ready, my body aches though. I sighed and went towards the front door and into my car. I drove towards the pub that Niall told me. I was about to enter the pub when suddenly the security stopped me.    

"Do you have an invitation?" The security asked and I raised my eyebrow.    

"What? I was just being told to go here. I didn't know it needs invita--"  

"LOOOOOOORE!" I was cut of by a huge hug.

"Lou! Thank goodness!" I said.

"Come iiiiiin with meeeeeee!" he said playfully

"Are you drunk?" I asked and chuckled

"What? Me? Nooo! Now, come iinnn!" he said. Yup, he's drunk. I rolled my eyes and entered the pub with him.

"Wait here!" he yelled. If you're asking, it's loud in here. I nodded in agreement. I stood there while looking around. Then I saw Danielle and Eleanor approaching. They were looking stunning tonight (as usual).

"LORE!" They yelled in unison and grinned.

"HEEEY!" I greeted and they hugged me.

"Hey, El! Lou's really drunk!" I joked/yelled at Eleanor.

"Yeah! He's always like that when we go to pubs like this!" She yelled and giggled.

"Anyways, I'm going to see Niall!" I yelled and they looked at each other. I started walking off but Danielle stopped me by grabbing my forearm.

"Uhmm, let's get a drink first!" She yelled and I raised my eyebrow.

"You two can go on! I'll catch up!" I said and I caught El sigh.

"Just come with us!" El pleaded

"Why won't you let me see Niall?!" I asked frustratingly and I saw Danielle looking behind me and I narrowed my eyes.

"Wait a second..." I mumbled and I saw Dani look back at me, startled.

"Oh no no no!" she yelled but I ignored it and looked at where she's looking behind me. And I can't believe what I am seeing.

"Lore, I think you should--"

"NO! Just NO!" I cut El off.

Niall was snogging off another girl.

"Lore, he's just drunk." Dani started and I shook my head furiously. I can feel tears pricking at my eyes.

"No! If he should know what he's doing!" I yelled and suddenly, I realized that the music stopped and I saw that Zayn was operating the music system or the DJ thingy, he might saw us talking. Then everyone was looking at us, including Niall.

I looked at him and he was making his way towards me, looking shocked. I started to run towards the exit.

"LORE!" Niall yelled but I ignored it and exited the pub. I made my way towards my car. Once I've reached it, I was about to open the door when suddenly Niall stopped me.

"Look Lore, it was just an accide--"

"AN ACCIDENT?! YOU CALL THAT AN ACCIDENT?! HOW COULD YOU?!" I yelled and struggled to open the door of the car but failed.

"I DON'T EVEN WANTED TO DO THAT!" he yelled back, frustratingly

"Really?" I smirked angrily, "it showed clearly that you enjoyed it!" I yelled.

"I WASN'T ENJOYING IT!" he yelled

"Then why didn't you stopped?!"

"I-I-I don't know..." he stammered and I felt the first tear escaped my eye.

"...I-- I can't..." I trailed off and suddenly the tears streamed down my face. Then Niall tried to hug me but I stepped back.

"Just... leave me alone." I said, trying to calm down. I looked up at him and saw him crying. I looked away and hurriedly went inside the driver's seat. I started to drive towards home.

Niall's POV

What have I done?

Why am I like this?

Why?

I re-entered the pub once again and saw everyone looking at me and there was no music. I wiped off the tears in face then I was embraced by a hug.

"It's okay, mate..." Zayn comforted and I shook my head.

"No! I messed up everything, Zayn!" I murmured and started to cry. I pushed him slightly away and looked at Louis.

"Lou, take me home!" I ordered. I don't have a license yet.

"Okay." He said silently and lead me towards his car.

Why am I such a mess?!

Lou and I were inside the car, silently.

"How will I make her forgive me, Lou?" I asked silently. Then Lou looked at me slightly then back at the road.

"What did she said?" he asked

"Just leave her alone." I said plainly.

"Then do it." he said

"What?!" I asked, annoyed.

"If you want to be forgiven, give her space. That's what she wants." he explained and I ran my hand through my hair furiously.

"Fine..." I sighed.

"It'll be okay, Nialler. She's going to forgive you soon." He said and smiled slightly.

"I hope she would." I mumbled

"Of course, she will." He said cheerfully.

I know deep in my heart that it will be hard for me to leave her alone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: HELLOOOO FOLKS! Sorry for this boring and a short chapter! But atleast I updated! XD
ONE DIRECTION WON 3 VMAs!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAH! So proud of them!!!! :'))))

Comment/Vote? ;)) Xx

Follow me on twitter: @LoreOfficial_     @LovesHoran0913

No H8s. :))

-Lorena