Chapter 3: Truth or Dare?

Lore's POV

*RIIIIIIING*

I groaned and I reached for my phone. Stupid alarm. I looked at the time, it's 9 morning. I sighed and I made my way to the bathroom.

I showered, brushed my teeth, other business, for a good 1 hour.

I went straight to my closet and grabbed a pair of sweats and tee. I slipped on my undergarments and clothes. I blow dried my hair and tied it to a messy bun. Then I went to the kitchen to make some toast with nutella.

While eating my phone rang. Ohh, Jaycie's calling.

"Harlo?" I answered

"I'm guessing you're aren't ready yet." she said and I rolled my eyes

"Hello to you too." I said, sarcastically.

"I'm coming to your flat by 1 afternoon, I mean, We are coming to your flat." she said. Ah, she's with the fan girls.

"Fine." I sighed and she hung up. I almost forgot that we're attending a concert. Like that I cared though.

Then my phone buzzed, 1 new message from NH.

I smiled a bit and opened the message.

From: NH
Good morning, Love! Want to meet up now? :) x

-It's ten, I'm fine with that-

To: NH
Sure! Where? :)

From: NH
I'll pick u up, the lads want t meet u. Text me ur address. :)

To: NH
Okay. *address* :)

From: NH
Great! See u in a bit, Love! :) x

To: NH
U too. :) x

I finished my toast and I practically ran to my room and to my closet.

WEAR SOMETHING PRESENTABLE!

Nope, too casual

Nope, too elegant

Nope, I DIDN'T REMEMBER HAVING THAT ONE, not good

AHHH! There it goes.

I pulled a light-washed skinny jeans and navy blue cropped top. Just right.

I slipped into it and I grabbed my black gladiator sandals and wore it.

I brushed my wavy hair and let it down. I grabbed my phone, wallet and other important things and placed it inside my purse. I grabbed my aviators and placed it at my head. I applied appropriate mascara and lip gloss. And I took one glance at my full-body length mirror, perfect.

I heard my doorbell rang.

I ran into it and looked at the peep-hole. I saw the blonde with his familiar red snapback and wayfarers. I smiled at the memory that I used to think of him as a wanted person. Haha.

I opened the door and I was greeted by his huge grin.

"Ready to go?" he asked and I nodded. I closed the door behind me and we made our way out of the apartment and into the van.

As we entered the van. I greeted the driver and he introduced himself as Paul. And I smiled.

"So where are we going?" I asked as we started driving.

"Just at the hotel, where me and the lads are staying. They're excited to meet you!" he said excitedly and I frowned, how come they know me?

"How'd they know about me?" I asked. He blushed furiously. I smirked in realization.