Chapter 16: Cry

Lore's POV

I was done doing my morning business and I'm ready to go to my studio now.

I was dressed in black tank top, black harem sweatpants, and black Vans (picture at the side). I grabbed my bag and ran out my flat and into my car.

I threw my bag at the passenger seat and I sat on the driver's seat then started to drive to my studio.

--------After Driving--------

As I arrived to my studio, I started to stretch up a bit, so I can move freely. I plugged my phone and played some random song.

I danced freely and suddenly someone rang the doorbell. I stopped and walked towards the door. I opened it to reveal my jet black haired best friend, Lawrence.

"Hey!" I greeted and hugged him.

"Come in," I said and he nodded.

"So, are the dancers about to come?" he asked and I shrugged.

"Probably, it's about 10 morning already." I said and played again the song.

Fall by Justin Bieber, played. Lawrence and I looked at each other before grinning. This song was one of our masterpiece (just kidding), it's our warm up dance.

The two of us danced and suddenly stopped by the doorbell, again. Probably, the dancers are already there.

I walked towards it and my guess was right, it was the dancers.

There are 2 girls and 3 boys. Typical.

I let them get inside and into the studio.

"Hey guys, this is Lawrence, he'll also help in choreographing the dance, is that okay?" I asked.

"Of course." they said and I smiled.

"Alright, let's get started." I said and clapped my hands together.

For a good 2 hours, we stopped for a moment to have a break. We we're all in a circle and just chatting. All of us are eating some snacks and I was about to swallow a chip when suddenly, Ella (one of the dancers), asked,

"So, Lore, is Lawrence your boyfriend?" She asked and I merely choked.

Seriously?

"Oh, *coughs* No, no! He's my best friend and I have a boyfriend too." I said and they chuckled. I saw Lawrence slightly looking at his lap.

"Oh, that's a shame, you two match! Well, I guess, your boyfriend must be matched with you too." she said and I smiled, remembering the day Niall and I met.

"Anyways, so much for that. Let's continue practising." I said and they laughed.

For a good 4 hours, we have finally finished our first session. They already left the studio to get enough rest for tomorrow practice. The two of us are the ones left at the studio.

"Let's go home?" he asked and I smiled and nodded. We grabbed our bags and chat up a bit.

We walked towards the exit and I felt his hand snake at my waist, but it's a friendly way.

We chuckled at some memories we talked about and when we opened the door, I saw the familiar Irish blond. What's he doing here? Don't get me wrong.

"...Niall." I spoke quietly. His eyes met mine then he looked down at my waist, where Lawrence's hand is placed. I instantly realized that. I pulled away immediately and I looked at them both. They were looking at each other and I saw a bit of...hate? anger?

"Uhh, Niall, I think we should go now." I said and I slightly held onto his arm but he pulled away, angrily.

"WHO IS THIS?!" he asked and my eyes widened in shock.

"Niall, his my best friend. There's no need to be angry!" I explained and he sighed.

"Rence, I think you should go now." I said and he nodded. He eyed Niall quickly and walked away.

Niall and I walked inside the car he brought. I didn't mind talking to him, due to the fact that he might me angry and I'm a little bit annoyed by his attitude to Lawrence.

I sat down quietly at the car while looking at the window, and I don't even looked at Niall who's right beside me.

After a few moments of silence...

"We're here." Paul said. I opened the door and got out of the car. I headed straight to my apartment without even saying goodbye to Niall.

 I walked quickly and I heard quick steps running behind me. Then someone pulled my elbow and spun me around.

"Let me go..." I whispered and I avoided his gaze then tears started pricking. I hate it when I cry at small things.

"Lore... Look at me." he said softly and I struggled harder to get away from his grip but unfortunately, he was strong enough to not let me go.

"Let me g--"

"Lore, look at me!" he half shouted and I stopped struggling. Why am I such a baby? Sheesh.

I sobbed quietly and I heard Niall sigh.

"Look, Lore. I'm sorry that I was harsh on your best friend. It's just... I don't like to see anyone to hold you like that. But, I realized that I was being selfish. I'm so sorry..." he explained and I sobbed harder. Then he pulled me into his chest and I hugged him tight.

"I'm sorry...t-that...I always...do these..t-things...to y-you..." I managed to speak then I cried harder. Then he shushed me up softly.

"Let's just talk about this tomorrow, okay? You're tired." he said and I nodded.

We walked into my room and I plopped myself into my bed while I closed my eyes.

"Okay, I'll go--"

"Niall, stay." I mumbled and I held onto his wrist. I opened my eyes slightly and I saw him smiling slightly. He nodded and he removed his shoes then he went beside me. I reached to switch off the lamp then the darkness covered us. I felt arms snaked into my waist and pulled me into his chest, I smiled and went into a deep sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: After 9837429473641 years of waiting, TADA! I updated!

Got into a massive writer's block. And also, I've got tons of schoolworks.

Anyways, expect that I'll be updating sooner and shorter chapters. But I'll try my best to update, if I have spare time.

So, I hope you like this dramatic(?) chapter.

Feel free to COMMENT or VOTE. :)

You can also read my other fan fiction "What's Gonna Make You Fall? (One Direction Fan Fiction)", you can view it at my works in my profile.

Follow me on twitter if you want, just ask for a follow back ;)

@LoreOfficial_   ,   @LovesHoran0913

LOVE Y'ALL LOTS! :**

~Lorena ;)) Xxxxxxx