Chapter 21: Can I Atleast Do This?

Lore's POV

"We should probably get going." I trailed and I held Lawrence's hand. Sadness flashed through the lads' faces, especially Niall's.

"Do you really have to go?" Louis asked with his puppy dog eyes. I chuckled.

"Yes, Louis." I said and he sighed. Then, they all started to hug me one by one and now, it was Niall's turn. He looked at me awkwardly and I think he's hesitating to hug me. I smirked and pulled him into a hug. I can tell that he's surprised at first but hugged me back. Then, I noticed that he hasn't pulled away yet.

"Uhmmm, Niall? You can pull away now...?" I said, more of a question. He 'ohh'ed and we pulled away and he rubbed his nape awkwardly and blushed.

"So, see you soon!" I chirped and we walked out of their flat and went home.

After Lawrence dropped me home, I let him left because he has sessions to make.

I sat at couch and stared blankly at the TV. I'm really bored.

I stood up and went to my bedroom and grabbed something to wear.

I've decided to wear a white long shirt, black long tights, denim sleeveless vest, and white converses. I went to the bathroom and washed for 30 minutes and dried up. I slipped on my new clothes and tied my hair up in a messy bun and applied minimal amount of make up. I made my way back to my room and grabbed my red framed wayfarers and checked my bag, if I have all I need.

Once, I'm ready. I called a cab and drove towards the nearest mall. I'm bored, okay?

As I arrived after 30 minutes, I paid the driver and got out of the car. I walked around and went inside Jack Wills.

I headed towards the sweaters section and scanned the racks. I ended up, holding a red hoodie and a green hoodie. I felt satisfied and went towards the cashier to buy it.

After, I walked out of the store and walked around again. I saw Forever 21 and went inside. I was just scanning but something caught my eye. I went towards it, it's a light Brown, one-shoulder sleeveless dress, that ends above my knees. I grabbed it and went to the fitting room. I slipped out of my clothes and got it on. It fitted me perfectly. Feeling excited, I wore back my clothes and went to the cashier to buy the dress.

After, I felt my phone vibrating. I got it out of my bag and looked to see Niall sent me a message.

From: Niall:)

Can we meet up? I mean, it's okay if you don't want to, but I'm really bored and all of the lads have their own businesses. :) x

I chuckled. I can imagine him stammering mentally.

To: Niall:)

Sure! I'm bored too. I'm just chillin at the mall for a while. Where we will meet? :) x

From: Niall:)

Just stay at there. I'll be there in a bit. See ya, love. :) x

To: Niall:)

See ya! ;) x

I placed my phone back at my pocket and wandered around the mall.

As I turned left, my bag was snatched away from my grasp. I immediately turned around to see a man, wearing a black leather jacket and beanies.

Fvck, my bank card is in there!

And I've got a hundred thousand pounds in there.

Oh shoot.

I was frozen at my position and I can feel my head throbbing and tears are already forming at the corners of my eyes. I pulled my phone from my pocket and dialled the last person.