Chapter 10: I think, I'm falling for you.

Lore's POV

"So, where will I sleep?" Lynel asked once we got inside my flat.

"Uhh, in my bed?" I said, more of a question.

"And you?" she asked.

"Uhh, in my bed?" I said, once more, like the tone I used before.

"Ohh." she muttered.

"It's like I wasn't your childhood best friend who you used to have sleep-overs," I stated, sarcastically and she chuckled.

"And besides, I think it's too early for you to think which bed will you sleep." I added while looking at the wall-clock. It's 3:30 pm.

"Guess, you're right." she muttered and smiled weakly. She haven't moved on a bit.

"Oh c'mon! Cheer up! Just forget that douche for a while, or FOR ETERNITY, I should say..." I joked and she laughed but sounded a bit hurt with mixture of happiness. But though, I smiled.

"See? I made you laugh! Gosh, I feel so proud!" I joked and pretended to be overwhelmed.

"Gosh, you're so modest." she said sarcastically and rolled her eyes.

"I know, right?!" I said in a high-pitched girly tone. I'm so hyper, I don't know why? Weird.

"You're so hyper," see, told you. "Have you taken your meds today?" she joked and laughed. I rolled my eyes. She used to say that when I'm all so jumpy happy girl. Well, I guess she's slowly going back to normal.

"Well, I wanna go shopping. You, need to go with me. There's no NOs!" I demanded and she sighed and nodded. I grinned like a child who just have given tons of candies. And she laughed.

"Ok, I'm going to get changed." she said and I nodded. She grabbed her suitcases and went to the bedroom and closed the door.

I sighed and I went towards the couch and sat.

I grabbed my phone and checked it.

1 new message

From: NH<3
Hi babe! Just checking if u safely arrived at ur friend's flat... Call me when u read this! I love you <3

I smiled when I read those THREE WORDS. Gosh, I'm feel so cheesy. But who cares? Even other people would be so giggly if someone they love said to them that they love them. Get me? 'Cause there were a lot of 'they's and 'them's there. Okay.

I tapped the call button and placed my phone on my ear. I waited after three rings.

"Hey babe!" Niall's voice hovered my hearing that made me grin like an idiot.

"Hi babe," I greeted back "told me to call you when I read your text." I informed.

"Oh, right. I hope you're okay?" he asked and I nodded. Then I realized he can't see me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Though, Lynel's not." I mumbled the last part.

"What happened to Lynel?" Niall asked and I sighed.

"Her boyfriend cheated on him, caught him snogging with another girl." I said in a monotone.

"Oh." he said.

"Anyways, why'd you want me to call?" I asked and he sighed.

"I miss you already..." he said in a childish voice and I could imagine him pouting.