Dr. Alto Clef's (Francis Wojciechoski) ending

(Do you like the image, I like the image)

-Y/N POV-

I slowly opened my eyes waiting to see the bright lights of the foundation only to be met with a dark room only being illuminated with a single lamp 'I-' I moved my head toward the light seeing a small bed lamp 'Why is my head so fussy.' I moved a little feeling some aching from my torso "Wha-" I felt my throat also ache as I looked to the bedside table seeing open packages of pills and a glass of water 'That's a little suspicion.' I grabbed the water and quickly drank some feeling the burning disappear. I sighed and sat up feeling sheets that were on me fall off "Huh?" I looked down seeing I was laying on a kinda messy bed with a funny t-shirt and sweats on 'Where I'm I?' I started to look around seeing a messy room with colorful looking shirts and cargo pants everywhere "Hello?" I said into the empty room 'Hmm.' I wait a few minutes not hearing anything only for the door to open only for Dr. Clef to suddenly walk through the door looking at me "I'm glad." he smiling walking over to me "Dr. Clef?" I muttered, "W-What happened?" I asked as he sat down on the bed. I looked at him as he smiled at me suddenly pulling me into a hug "I'm so glad you're ok." I could hear the tremble in his voice "Dr. Clef?" I asked "Right, right. You deserve an explanation." he said unhanding me "I found you bleeding out of the foundation floor, I couldn't just leave you there you know. So I took you with me and patched you up." he said smiling as I still was a little confused 'Why would he risk everything for me? If the foundation found out he would be dead.' I felt my heart move in my chest "Why... Why would you do that?" I asked looking at him as he scoffed "You're still as dense as ever I see." he said smirking "Why do you think I saved you?" he asked looking at me longingly. 

I left a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach as I looked down "I... I don't know." I said slowly 'Maybe he wants to use me for his own schemes.' I looked back to Dr. Clef "Did you save me because you wanted to use me?" I asked slowly making him chuckled "Well that one way you could up it, but I guarantee that you probably are taking that in the wrong direction." he said, "Then, why?" I asked slowly. Dr. Clef smirked at me the sighed "Turely dense." he said quickly pulling me in for a kiss before I had any time to react "HMF!" I made a weird noise feeling my body grow hot making my body instantly weaker than it already was. I could feel his lips move with mine as he seemed to hold me close with minimum effort "God your so cute." he said breathlessly pulling away "I-I-I-" I stuttered stilled flustered on the sudden kiss and how close he is still holding me 'Why did he just do that?!?!' Dr. Clef seemed to laugh at my ignorance "You still don't get it?" he asked "I love you, that's why I saved you." he said kissing my nose playfully. I looked into his eyes as he stared into mine "So what's your answer?" he asked smiling at me showing his hungry teeth "I-I-" I stuttered.

(Except his love)

I felt my face getting even hotter "I... I love you too." I muttered quickly bury my face in his shoulder which seemed to make him snicker "What can't tell me to my face, have to hide?" he asked snuggling into the side of my neck as I did his "Well... It's embarrassing." I said as he rubbed my head humming a little "Really now? How cute." he said pulling me from his shoulder "I guess we're a thing now?" he asked more in a joking tone "Well, I kinda didn't have a choice." I said jokingly as he smirked "Yup! You're my love slave now." he said smirking "Like hell I am." I said pushing his face away from me as he laughed. Dr. Clef fell backward onto the rest of the bed "How rude." he giggled sitting back up "Dr. Clef-" I was stopped "Alto Clef is my full name." he said "But that not my real name, but I don't think I'm ready to tell you that just yet. So just called me Alto." he said as I nodded "I get it." I said smiling 'Something probably happened to him, that why he has trust issues.' he stared at me as I started back "Alto, so I'm guessing this is your house?" I asked "Yup." he chirped "Why is it such a mess?" I asked as he pouted "I'm just a messy person." he said pouting more "Oh that reminds me, I need to clean up a little." he said standing up. I watched as he started to go around the room picking up clothing 'I can't believe he actually loves me, I can't believe I actually love him.' I placed my hand over my chest 'But this feeling, what is it?' I sighed and laid down 'I guess it doesn't really matter anymore.' I felt my eyes closing beginning to get sleepy again 'I'll just try my best.' I felt myself slip into a deep sleep.

(Deny his love)

I felt myself shiver 'Somethings not right.' I into his eyes 'When he kissed me it didn't feel like he was...... It felt like he wanted to eat me whole.' I instinctively pushed him away "I-I'm sorry, I don't think that's a good idea." I said feeling scared as I pressed my back up against the back bored 'What is he gonna do?' I stared at him as he just smiled back at me "That's ok." he said getting off the bed walking away a little "But I just can't let you leave you know?" he said looking off somewhere that wasn't at me "If the foundation got their hands on you again I'm dead and your be use for something terrible." he said pausing looking back at me "So I'm not gonna let you go." Dr. Clef said walking back over sitting down ever closer "I'm not gonna hurt you. I just wanna protect you, you know. So don't be scared." he said "What do you mean-" I didn't get to finish my sentences I felt something close around my ankle 'Huh?' I looked down seeing a chain and cuff around my ankle "What the hell?" I asked looking back at Dr. Clef as he held a key "Sorry but I know you'd probably try and run, so I have to do this." he said standing up "HAY!" I yelled "Oh don't bother screaming either. The whole room is soundproof." he said walking over to the door "STOP!" I yelled getting off the bed and running towards him only to be pulled back by the chain falling to the ground "Stop that, you'll hurt yourself." he said bending down to my level about to touch my head "Don't touch me!" I yelled hitting his hand away as I could feel the tears slip from my eyes "Alright, be like that." he said frowning as he stood up. I watched as he walked out of the room leaving me to cry on the floor 'Dammit, DAMMIT!' I felt my body shake 'To one prison to another.' I felt more tears escape my eyes as I laid on the floor not wanting to move.

Another done. I've been waiting to write these for a while but now that I'm doing it it's kinda hard. Anyway, after I finish all of the endings I'll probably do some short scenarios before going on to another book and or while writing another book. So suggest some things you would like to see, have a nice day/morning/afternoon/night - Let's go