Chp 5 - Pain!

(I have no idea what the picture is but I love it)

-Y/N POV-

I sat in me and Lina cell as she looked at me "Hay when I get out of here do you wanna meet up outside?" she asked 'Should I tell her, no I can't. She'll freak out.' I smiled "Y-Yeah sure." I said smiling "Yes, we could live together and hang out!" she said smiling. I smiled "So I guess we're friends now huh." I said smiling as she blushed "Hell yeah we're friends, you're like the nicest person I know." she said as I giggled "Thank you." I said as she nodded. The door open making us jump as Dr. Clef walked into the room holding a gun 'Why does he have a gun.' "Morning little lady." he said happily but frowned seeing Lina "I need ya for some testing darling." he said looking at me as I got up "See ya, Lina," I said waving as I walked out of the door while Dr.Clef closed it behind us. I looked at him and smiled "Why...... Why do have a gun?" I asked as he smiled as we begin to walk down the hallway "Because it's my baby." he said smiling "Also why no guards?" I asked as he smiled "What are you saying I need to have protection from you?" he asked as I giggled "No It's just that's it's a little weird." I said. We both made it to a door as he opened it reviling a control room with a bunch of scientists and guards with one other D-class "Hello hello." Dr. Clef said walking over to one of the scientists getting two pieces of paper form the "Y/N come over here." he said as I walked over. Dr. Clef handed me the papers leaning down and whispering in my ear 'Too close!' "Don't tell the other D-Class," he said softly as I looked at the first paper

 Clef handed me the papers leaning down and whispering in my ear 'Too close!' "Don't tell the other D-Class," he said softly as I looked at the first paper

'So it a possessive mask? Cool.' I looked at the other paper seeing a bunch of questions "Do you need these papers back?" I asked as Dr. Clef just took the one about the SCP out of my hand "You can keep the other one." he said as I nodded. Two guards walked over to me and pointed their guns at me "Please go over to the door." one said as I looked over, seeing a glass window with the mask in a room on the other side 'I feel bad for not telling the other D-Class.' I walked over to the door with the other D-Class as the door open and we walked in "S-So now what?!" the D-Class asked. I looked over to the window seeing Dr. Clef as he smiled and waved at me "W-Why is there a mask in here?" the guy asked as he started walking over to it 'What is this idea doing?' "It... it's so pretty." he muttered as I was about to stop him from walking to the mask "Y/N don't touch him." Dr. Clef said over the intercom as I jumped and backup. The guy placed the mask on his face as he twitched and convulsed 'That's creepy as fuck.' the guy stopped convulsing and looked around "It's been awhile boys." a deep but amused voice came from the guy as he looked at me "What do I owe the pleasure of having such a beauty in my presence?" he asked. 

I looked at him "Nice to meet you too?" I said as he chuckled and sat down at a table "Will you do me the pleasure of having a conversation with me?" he asked as I giggled sitting down "Sure." I said. I looked at him and smiled "I have some questions to ask you if that's alright?" I asked as he shrugged "If it's by a beauty such as yourself I don't mind, but in exchange for each question you ask I get to ask one as well." he said 'I should probably ask Dr. Clef.' I looked over to the window seeing Dr. Clef giving me a thumbs up "I guess that's alright." I said turning back to SCP-035 "Alright first question, how are you feeling today?" I asked as he seemed to look at me strangely "I know for a fact that's not on the paper." He said leaning up from his chair and trying to see the paper "It's more of a question that I like to ask." I said as he chuckled "You're a strange one that's for sure, I'm... well." he said. I nodded about to asked my next question but was stopped "Did you already forget are deal? It's my turn to ask a question." he stopped seeming to think "Why are you here in this run down foundation?" he asked, "Uh because I committed a crime." I said, "Sorry you don't really look like the type to do anything bad." he said. I sighed and looked down "Next question, why do you keep contacting the foundation?" I asked as he shrugged "I'm a people person! I need to stretch my legs, well someone's legs. Alright, my turn. Let's see, what crime did you commit?" he asked, "I didn't commit a crime, that I know of at least." I said "Then why are you here?" he asked, "It's not your turn to ask a question." I said.