Yandere Alphabet Dr. Charles Ogden Gears

(I really love the name Charles... Don't know why)

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get? - The way he would show his love would be by small gestures....... Like smiling..... or maybe saying good morning. You would not get a lot of it, I think that's gonna be a given. Unless people really know Dr. Gear they probably just think that Dr. Gear is in a good mood that day.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling? - He's willing to get as messy as he needs to. Dr. Gear is very smart and will calculate his best multiple winning circumstances. If he can talk someone down without getting more blood on his hands than he needs to, he'll do it.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them? - He would treat them very coldly. He knows most people wouldn't adjust to this situation right away. So he simply made an algorithm to calculate how much time it would take you to adjust to your new home. No, he wouldn't mock them.

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling's will? - He gives his darling the bare minimum. All his darling needs to survive is food, water, and a good environment (heat/not wet/doesn't have anything that can cause harm).

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling? -I mean, that's a hard question. I'm gonna go with no. Seeing how he is usually emotionless but he does love his Darling.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back? -He understands. He's keeping you here against your will so it's only understandable that your upset. He probably won't get angry or upset.

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape? - This isn't a game for him and he wouldn't enjoy them trying to escape (If his darling even gets a chance to escape). He would probably just be slightly inconvenience by it.

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience with them? - There's not really a bad experience, in particular. You just don't get much attention is all. Maybe being down in the basement for punishments but at the same time. It could be worse.

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling? - Just warmness. He just wants them to be happy with him. To fill him with the warmth he so desperately craves. So maybe him and you living together, every day happy and warm. 

Jealousy: Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope? - No he does not get jealous, he might feel a bit of envy but no jealously (Unless it's really bad). He understands he can't be the only person in his love's lives. All he wants is to have his darling around happy and sweet so he can feed off of her. He wants to see and feel the warmth that radiates off his love. 

Kisses: How do they act around or with their darling? - He acts pretty much the same. He might be a little more....... kind to his lover but if your not looking for the kindness, you're not gonna find it. 

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling? - it's settle but romantic. Filling his darlings cup with coffee, saving them a muffin using the excuse of 'A personnel should work in their best condition.' he would probably also do something like lessen the workload for them (If they work for him and or in the foundation that is). He would probably sign a letter with his initials or something professional.

-I'm putting a little sample of what I think he would write in a love letter-

My love for you burns bright. I can't seem to put out the fire you lit in me. It's funny really. I've been called cold for so long... But when I'm with you I feel so warm - CG

Mask: Are their true colors drastically different from the way they act around everyone else? - No...... I mean... a little, but it's barely noticeable and if you do find that you're probably just thinking your seeing things.

Naughty: How would they punish their darling? - He would punish his darling by isolation. He knows humans eventually need someone else so he just needs to wait. He also will probably make sure they don't have anything except food and water so there left alone with their thoughts in the basement (Which is soundproof)

Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling? - Probably just the ones that make them conformable. Things like entertainment is not need when you're not being nice to him. He also might take away clothes depending on the section. 

Patience: How patient are they with their darling? - He is probably the yandere that has the most patients out of all of them and that's saying something when he works with the yandere that has the least. 

Quit: If their darling dies, leaves, or successfully escapes, would they ever be able to move on? - He would probably become even more emotionless trying to find them. He'll try and find them for a little but he knows when to give up the chase.

Regret: Would they ever feel guilty about abducting their darling? Would they ever let their darling go? - He barely feels any emotion at all (I mean he does feel emotions they're just very suppressed) so he doesn't feel that much guilt if any. He probably wouldn't be letting them go any time soon. He might just let them go if they are good enough and he can trust him.

Stigma: What brought about this side of them (childhood, curiosity, etc)? - It was probably his need for human contact. He knows he can't really feel/show his emotions. So most people find him creepy or weird and stay away from him. So when someone shows interest in him. he starts to feel warm and well.... he wants to keep that warmth.

Tears: How do they feel about seeing their darling scream, cry, and/or isolate themselves? - Nothing really, It just a necessary part of the process.

Unique: Would they do anything different from the classic yandere? - He doesn't snap, like at all. He's just get's rid of the problem that would cause him to snap. Nothing more nothing less.

Vice: What weakness can their darling exploit in order to escape? - That's a hard question. Dr. Gears is probably one of the only doctors you can't really escape from. He's taken every precaution to make sure his darling doesn't get out.

Wit's end: Would they ever hurt their darling? - Not really, well unless necessary. He can probably get his darling to fall in love with him without having to hurt them. Psychological torture is much more painful than physical

Xoanon: How much would they revere or worship their darling? To what length would they go to win their darling over? - He doesn't really revere or worship his darling, he just thinks they're strange because they stir these feelings inside of him. He would go as far as he could for his darling, he really does like the feelings his darling gives him. It's warm and he rather keeps those feelings. 

Yearn: How long do they pine after their darling before they snap? - He could go on forever. He'll wait. Plus he wants to see what other feelings his darling can stir within him. Feelings of jealousy or hatred? Sure, let's see how much you can make them burn within him.

Zenith: Would they ever break their darling? - Again, psychological torture is much more painful than physical. He would break his darling, it almost a guaranty.