Chp 14 - Mama?!

N/N -Nickname

-Y/N POV/Dream start-

"Y/N." I looked up seeing my father 'Huh?' "Yes?" I asked placing my colored pencils on the floor "Wheres your brother?" he asked softly as he bent down to my leave making eye contacted "I think he talking to grandpa." I said softly feeling nervous. Father sighed and sat on the floor "That boy talking to that rotten man." he muttered obviously not wanting me to hear "listen my N/N, don't talk to that man. He's weird and lies." Father said "But Pops always tells really good stories, like the one about the Scarlet King o-or-" I was stopped as Father slammed his hand on the ground craking it. I jumped and looked at him "So he already told you." father hissed as he pulled something from his back as my eyes widened 'Dizzy.' my vision slowly start to blur as I fell to the ground "W̸̗̌ḥ̸̈́̂y̵͓̔ ̵̦̬̂̑c̸̭̦͠á̴̺̫̏n̴̳͆̅'̷̢͚͠t̴͚͒ ̵̹̍̄w̷̺̍̉e̶͖͗ ̴͚̜̅j̴̖͖̎u̵̝͔͝s̷̨̬̑͝t̷̻̬͂ ̸͚̮̈́̂l̵̬̲͋͆e̸̠͖̅t̷̬͌̋ ̷̨͠h̸̫̿ͅe̸̢̠͂r̶̤͌ ̶̫͔͌k̴̡̲̏n̶̡̨̎̕õ̷͈͌͜w̴̝͠!̵̗̆͝" someone yelled "S̶̢̬̓h̶̫͖͋ę̸̩̀ ̷̼͈̆c̵͚̾̏a̶̰̬͝ṉ̵̋ ̴͎̩̐͒ń̴̩̂ȇ̷̬ṿ̷̙̌ē̸̙̯͂r̷̨̈́̔ ̶̟̭̋k̸̖͓̈́n̶͐͜o̸͙̍́ẅ̵̳̊ ̸̩̏̔ẅ̶̜̏ḫ̴̹̍a̶̭̿͐ţ̸̾̏ ̴͕̘̈́̐w̵͕͖͋̄ē̵̻͌ ̴̹̽͝à̶͉͚̆r̵̭͋̀e̷͔͐̅.̸̢̩͐̎" father yelled back.

-Dream end-

I slowly sat up and looked around 'What was that? Father, Pops...... Who are we?' I throw my legs over the bed and stood up 'Whatever I hope Dr. Bright saw the image.' I walked over to the bookshelf and grabbed the book Dr. Gears and Dr. Iceberg got me 'Got nothing else to do.' I opened the book and sat down as I started to fill in a crossword. I sat there for a few minutes as my thoughts start to wonder 'I hope I can see TJ again, he's a good kid and I hope this foundation treats him better. At least he gets a bunch of toys and gets to watch TV.' I was snapped out of my thoughts as the door open revealing Dr. Rights. She walked over to me "How have you've been?" she asked as I stood up "Good, how are you?" I asked as she smiled "Good, good. Anyways we need to get going for testing." she said as we began to walk out of the room 'I wonder what we'll be testing?' "Have you ever thought about killing yourself?" Dr. Rights asked 'Huh?' "Of course I have." I said blankly "Wow so blunt." she chuckled "May I ask why?" she asked, "Some stuff happened in my life and I thought it was my only option, it wasn't and I had some friends that pulled me out of that dark time." I said. I smiled a little 'It happened so so long ago, it's kinda nice to remember.' I was snapped out of my thoughts when we stopped at a door "Alright, so this might sound strange, but ignore the fact that she's naked." she said opening the door 'I-what?' we both walked in as I saw a blond girl sitting in a nice looking room "Hello SCP-166. we have someone to talk to you." Dr. Right said as the girl turned to us 'W-Wow.' she was beautiful.

I smiled at her "Hello I'm Y/N L/N

I smiled at her "Hello I'm Y/N L/N." I said waving a little as she blushes "Oh hello it's nice to meet you. I'm SCP-166 or the... Teenage Succubus." she said timidly as I picked up on a British accent making me blush 'Succubus that's a little... Whatever see seems like a nice girl.' Dr. Rights grabbed my hand and pushed me into the room 'Ugh!' I almost tripped only to have SCP-166 grab my shoulder stopping me from falling "Oh uh thank you." I said backing up a little still a little nervous at the fact that she was naked. She smiled as I notice a rosary/cross around your neck "Your Christian?" I asked smiling as she blushed "Oh yes I am, is... Is that a problem?" she asks as I shook my head "Oh no! It's just a little surprising." I giggled as we sat down at a table. I smiled at her "So how about you tell me about yourself." I asked "Oh well I grew up in a nunnery, well until I was found by this foundation. I was brought here because of my anomalous properties." she said playing with her long hair 'Why does she seem familiar. Her face and her eyes it's all so familiar.' "Not to sound rude but what are your anomalous properties?" I asked as she seemed a little embarrassed "Oh uh well, any man who sees me becomes vary obsessed with me. It gets to the point where they tried to sexually assault me any chance they get." she said sadly as I frowned "That's terrible!" I said as I placed my hand over hers "Oh don't worry, so far no man has ever succeeded in their endeavors." she said softly 'That's good at least.' "What are your properties if I may ask?" she said. I sighed slightly "I don't know... I know I'm an SCP but I don't think I'm that weird or out of the ordinary. I mean I'm just lucky I guess, or maybe something." I said confused as she giggled "Well that seems hard, being in here and not knowing why." she said 'Ugh my head hurts just thinking about it.' I was snapped out of my thoughts as Dr. Right walked into my room.