Yandere Alphabet Dr. Simon Glass

(My version of Dr. Glass is kinda a psychopath... If you haven't figured that out already. Also Dr. Bright don't feel bad, that smile could kill a god)

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get? - Oh boy, oooooooooooooh boy. This man right here. Can rival Dr. Bright with how sweet he can get. He's the perfect friend/boyfriend. Always thoughtful, kind, and caring. And oh man, would it get intense at times.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling? - He's willing to get as messy as he needs to. Blood, shit, piss, vomit. It's doesn't matter to him, as long as he gets his darling in the end he's happy.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them? - He's kinda weird with it. I think he would either drug his darling up until the point where they couldn't really struggle. Or he would be so sweet it would almost hurt to go against him. No, he would mock his darling, why would he? This is the place yours supposed to be!

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling's will? - Probably drugging and how much affection he gives. He wants to hug, kiss, cuddle, etc. He'll probably drug his darling because he doesn't want to get smacked in the face.

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling? - that's kinda a hard question seeing how I didn't really think about it, I think he's kinda in the middle. I think he'll try and keep this (fucked up) relationship as normal as he can.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back? - He would probably feel slightly annoyed, why are you trying to ruin your perfect life with him? Why are you really doing this? Don't you like all of the clothes he's gotten you? Or maybe it's the chain? Is it the chain? He would probably ask a lot of questions so he can see what's making you so unhappy! That's all, once the unhappy things is gone you'll be happy. He's sure of it!

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape? - He doesn't really see this as a game, he just can't. He truly loves his darling, why would it be a game if he is serious! He probably wouldn't enjoy watching his darling try and escape, why are you escaping when you've got everything you want! Is something not right?

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience with them? - All of that drugging would probably mess with someone's passage of time. I think waking up and looking around feeling like you've been underwater for mouthes then having Dr. Glass walk in and ask you if you're ok. Then you look outside and think 'Wasn't it just summer?' as you watch the soft snow fall to the ground.

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling? - Married, two kids, living someone far away from other people. In a little house in the middle of the woods with one girl and boy running around and calling you mommy. It would make his heart melt just thinking about it.

Jealousy: Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope? - He does get very jealous, he has reasons too (In his mind) like why are you talking to him/her/they when you have him? Is he not good enough? He doesn't really lash out that much, he can't really. What would his darling do if he saw him like that? Probably hate him so he can't have that. So he hides it until your out of sight.

Kisses: How do they act around or with their darling? - The perfect husband/boyfriend. His darling will be blinded by how sweet he is and how kind, loving, caring, etc. They won't know what happened.

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling? - It would be overwhelming, like really. This man, oh this man. Has everything you could want, anything to win over his darling. He would probably try and say sweet things moreover then giving things to them. He feels like his feelings are probably more strong than anything he can give materialistic speaking. Plus if he gives too many things then when you move in with him there won't be enough room! And he gets kinda blushy when he gives things. He would probably sign his notes with his initials.