Chp 18 - Day with the king!

(So I'm a little biased and I wanted a whole chp dedicated to Dr. King......... I'm weak I'm sorry)

-Dr. King POV-

I moved my mouse over the files 'So bored.' I moved some apple seeds for my heir having them fall on my desk 'I wanna see Y/N-' "Dr. King?" I looked up seeing Dr. Right "Uh?" I asked as she placed some "Got some files for you too look over." she said "Oh thanks." I said grabbing them and opening them "Hay.... What do you think of Y/N?" she asked as I could feel her praying eyes looking me up and down 'shit.' "I don't really know, all I hope is that she can get rid of this cursed apple seeds." I said as she nodded "Dr. Crow wants a similar thing, he wants to be human again." Dr. Rights said, sighing as I nodded "Yeah, makes sense. Probably not fun being a dog." I said. She nodded "Well gotta go. Please finish these by next week." she said as I nodded "Yeah ok." I said as she walked out of my office 'Too close for comfort.' I jumped a little as I heard my phone ding "Hmm?" I hummed as I picked it up looking at it 'I've gotten all the information you want on the names you gave me. I'll email you the details and I expect all the payment to go through.' I read. I smiled as I replied 'I'll make sure you get all your money.' I texted as I looked through the information 'Man this is deep? She's never had a boyfriend before? Does that mean she's never had any sexual experience?' I felt the blood run to my face "Shit." I looked down at my desk "Maybe.... We shouldn't think about that." I said as I leaned back in my chair looking at the ceiling. I looked back at my phone 'A number? What's this?' I read the text near it 'This is the only phone number I could find a family member?' I looked at the number 'Should I call it? Maybe they can tell me more about Y/N? Well they could probably tell me more than these black market thugs can.' I contemplated my thoughts. I sighed and press the call button "Hello?" I smooth voice said 'Shit! I didn't come up with anything.' "Uh who is this?" I said 'Oh my god that sounded so suspicious.' "This is Mason." he said simply as I heard something moving in the background 'I got something.' "Ok Mason. Tell me this? What the hell is your number doing in my girlfriend's phone." I said accusingly as there was a short pause "Sorry I think you have the wrong number? Who's your girlfriend?" he asked as I paused 'Should I tell him? Maybe this will kick me in the ass later... Whatever! I need a leg up right now. I'm falling behind.' "My girlfriend is Y/N, who are you?" I asked with my accusatory tone. Mason began to chuckle "I'm Y/N uncle, sorry to disappoint." he said 'Well I knew he was a family member but I wasn't expecting an uncle.' "O-Oh sorry. I just found your number in her phone and th-" he stopped me "I get it man, if I saw a random guy's number in my girls phone I would get worried too." Mason said "Sorry Y/N just never told me much about her family. I kinda...." I paused "I kinda wanna know more." I said as he hummed "Makes sense, we don't really like talking about family. Are family has always been a little secretive." he said "Then why are you talking about it now?" I asked "If Y/N likes you then most of the family will as well." he said "That includes me. I don't really like talking over the phone. How about we talk in person at (insert cafe)." he said as I flinched "U-Uh sure. I'll meet you after my work gets out. Around 5 pm?" I asked "Sure but first how about your name?." he said "Everett King." I said simply "Mason L/N, nice meeting you. Gotta go have a nice day." he said hanging up 'That was a little... sudden.' I sighed rubbing the back of my head.

-Time skip-

"Uh hello?" I asked as I walked into the cafe "Are you Everett?" I looked over seeing a man with long blond hair and gloves sitting at a table "Oh hello?" I said blushing a little "Come sit down now, let's talk." he said as I walked over and sat down across from him "So your her uncle? You don't look to old?" I asked as he chuckled "Looks can be deceiving, my boy." he said lifting up a shot glass "Cheers." he said downing the shot "Your drinking?" I asked "Eh a little, keeps me frosty." he said smiling. I smiled a little "You know, your kinda handsome. Can believe little Y/N is all grown up." he said sighing "Can.... Can you tell me more about your guys family, if you can't. Can you tell me about you and Y/N relationship." I sighed looking at him "I'll tell you a little about both." he said picking up his glass talking a swig "Now where do I start? Well I guess it's best to start at the beginning. My father or Y/N grandfather is missing right now. My mother died because of a sickness. I have three brothers and two sisters. Both of my sisters are dead now, sadly. One of my sisters is Y/N's mother. The other sister died because of the same sickness my mother died from. Sucks but what are ya gonna do? Anyways I have one brother whos an ass and has a family I don't really pay any attention to. My other younger brother lives with me because he can't take care of himself. Y/N's mother got married and had three kids one of them being Y/N. The other brother is doing his own fucking thing and only comes back into my life when he want something. Y/N is..... Her...... The younger brother died in the same accident that took Y/N's mother away. Her husband is.......... Her husband is an asshole, stay the fuck away from him." he said taking a sip from his drink. I nodded looking down at my hands on the table 'That was......... A lot.' "Sounds like you've had a rough life." I said sighing looking back up at him as he stared right into my eyes "Y/N doesn't really talk to the family anymore. She usually ask me about the family." he said seriously "Why?" I asked "She's....... not in her right mind, you could stay. It's not a fault of her own but if she talks to anyone. They'll probably cry or something." he said taking another sip. I tilted my head "How is she not in her right mind? She doesn't seem that crazy." I said as he chuckled "One th ing you have to know in our family, Y/N is the most sane in the family. The rest are bad shit insane, Including me." he said smiling at me "Uh?" I said slowly as his eyes looked behind me "You see that guy?" he asked softly as I used my phone's reflection to look at the man "Smart man." he said to me as I saw a guy not too far away.

He was black with black hair and dark glass 'Is he blind?' I looked down to the crazy giant looking dog at his feet as I shiver seeing it look my way "The blind guy?" I asked softly as Mason nodded "Yup. He's been listening into our conversation this whole time. There's some people who......... Want to know more about us. Are family." he said slowly as he suddenly pulled on my shirt pulling me close to his face "I would be careful who you lie to. Don't know who might be listening." he said letting go and standing up "Well gotta go! Don't go sleeping around like you usually do, bro." he said as his attitude did a complete flip flop from his serious one "Don't go sticking your dick in crazy." he said laughing 'Why is he pretending like we're old friends?' Mason walked over to the door and quickly walked out and down the road "H-Huh?" I asked softly as the blind guy slowly stood up and tapped his dog "Follow." he ordered simply as the dog thing got up and started to walk after Mason 'Shit.' the blind guy was about to pass me "Stop." he said as the bog stopped moving. I started to sweat as he turned to me and bent down so we were at the same leave "Hay." he said as I turned to him only being met by empty eye sockets "Wha-" I was cut off "Be more careful. That guy is dangerous." the blind man said as he pulled his black shades back over his eyes. The man looked down at his dog "Follow." he said as the two walked after Mason 'What just..... happened?' I looked back down at my hands 'Who was the guy? What the fuck was the dog.... It kinda looked like a weird bear?' I was snapped out of my thoughts as I piece of paper was placed on the table "The bill." the waiter said 'That dick left me with the bill!' I felt my face turn sour.

Have a short Chp to hold you off until the long one I have in the works. Are you having a nice day? Any new theories you have on my story now that you have some more info? Wonder who that blind man is? (He is not my creation BTW). Anyways that image is just a suggestion, you can imagine him however you want. The gloves are the important part. Have a nice day/morning/afternoon/night - Let's go