Chp 4 - Nice SCP exists?

-Y/N POV-

I sat in my room as Lina looked at me "Soooo how's life?" she asked, "Tiring, you?" I asked as she shrugged "I'm getting out soon sooo pretty good actually." she said as I nodded "That's good." I lied 'I wonder if I should tell her. Probably not she'll freak out.' I was snapped out of my thoughts as I saw the door open. A man walked in as he looked at me "Ah yes hello Miss Y/N, I'm Dr. Glass. Will you come with me?" he asked smiling as I got up "Sure." I said walking over to him noticing he had no guards around him "Let's go." he said sweetly as he walked out of the room as I did the same. The door closed behind us as we walked down a hallway "So another test?" I said looking at him "Ah no." he muttered as we walked to a door 'I wonder what he wants?' he took the identification card off his lanyard and pleased in against the scanner "So how are you?" he asked walking into the room "I'm pretty good, how about you?" I asked as I saw two chairs and a table like an interrogation room. Dr. Glass walked over to a chair and sat down gesturing to the other for me to sit down "I've been good as well." he said as I sat down "This might be a bit rude to ask, but why am I here?" I asked as he smiled "Oh well you know that you've been encountering very dangerous SCP's recently and that could have dangerous consequences on your psyche. So I'm here just to ask you a few questions." he said. I smiled "So you're a psychologist?" I asked as he nodded "Yes I am. I'm actually the head of the psychology and I'm usually located at Site-17 but can here to visit a friend." he said.

I smiled and nodded "So what are these questions you have for me?" I asked as he looked down at his clipboard "So how are you feeling today?" he asked as I shrugged "Nothing new. I'm a little amazed at this place actually existing and all of the weird things inside but other than that I'm fine." I said as he nodded writing something down on a bored "Have you ever seen a psychologist before?" he asked as I frowned slightly and looked down "I-I have." I muttered. Dr. Glass looked at me "How do you feel about all these tests?" he asked, "I mean I was scared at first but now I just kinda got used to them." I said as he nodded "Do you have any worries about the foundation?" he asked staring at me 'Other when the incoming death at the end of the mouth, or are you talking about the threat of death each and every day I face.' "I'm not really worried about much except maybe the threat of death but that's it." I said rubbing the back of my neck. Dr. Glass smiled at me "That's only natural." he said looking down at his paper "Can I ask you questions about your personal life?" he asked me as I nodded "Yeah that's ok." I said as he leaned back in his chair "What's your favorite color?" he asked as I looked at him strangely 'Why would he asked that.' "Uh F/C, what's yours?" I asked, "Oh I like baby blue." he said smiling "Favorite food and drink?" he asked, "Oh that's easy it's F/F and F/D. You?" I said as he nodded "I like anything with pasta and anything caffeinated." he said looking down at his paper writing stuff down "Any fears?" he asked.

I looked at him and blush 'He's gonna laugh at me.' "Miss Y/N?" he asked as I looked at him "Ah my fear. Well, there very embarrassing and childish so can you promise not to laugh?" I asked blushing as he smiled "Of course. It's the job of a psychologist to keep any secrets of there patients." he said as I nodded "Ah well I have a fear of thunder and the dark." I muttered looking down. Dr. Glass cover his mouth slightly chuckling "Y-You said you wouldn't laugh." I said as my face reddened "Ah sorry I just didn't expect that." he said smiling "May I ask what brought these fears on?" he asked as I looked down "Ah well the thunder one is because I can never predict thunder so it always scares me and the dark one is...... I prefer not to talk about it." I said 'It makes me sick even thinking about it.' he nodded. Dr. Glass got up stretching a little as he smiling at me "Well I want to introduce you to some nice SCP's if that ok?" he asked "Alright?" I said questioningly as he nodded walking over to another door in the room opening it "You can come in now." Dr. Glass said as a little blob of orange scurried straight into the room and straight over to my leg hanging on to it like a lifeboat.