Chp 19 - Containment Breach

-Y/N POV-

I looked at the Rubik's Cube "Hmmmm." I hummed as I started to scramble the Rubik's Cube 'This... is kinda hard.' I kept moving the pieces around until I slowly placed the Rubik's Cube on the table deciding it was better that I put this down now instead of breaking it. I suddenly felt a pain in my head "OW!" I yelled holding my head 'Look at this Y/N! It's so cool!' I voice yelled in my head 'Yes it is B/N, but those are very hard to solve. They're called Rubik's Cubes, you have to match all of the sides.' my voice said 'WOW! COOL!' The Voice yelled as a rub to my temple trying to calm the aching in my head. I sighed as the door opened "Yooooo!" Dr. Clef yelled walking into the room "Shut up." Dr. Kondraki said walking after him 'What's going on?' I stood up and looked at them "Why so scared?" Dr. Kondraki asked surprised "What's up?" Dr. Clef asked pouting his lip slightly "I was just........" I stopped as I looked at my feet "What's wrong?" Dr. Clef asked "Hay, why are you guys here?" I asked looking back at them smiling "Nope! Don't avoid our question!" Dr. Clef said as I paused "I was a little startled, I was just really focused on this Rubik's Cube." I muttered ruining my fingers along the Rubik's Cube "Oh..." Dr. Kondraki muttered looking at me. I smiled "Now, you didn't answer my question?" I asked "Oh right, come with us." he said 'That's not answering my question, but alright.' I sighed and walked over to them "Good, now let's go get the others." Dr. Clef said as he walked out of the room "Come on." Dr. Kondraki said as I walked out of the room with him following behind me. We all walked down the hallway as Dr. Kondraki and Dr. Clef mingled "So you really have a coffee maker in your room?" Dr. Clef asked as I started to fall behind "Of course I do, that one in the break room is shit." Dr. Kondraki muttered 'It's too quiet.' I listened to my steps as I looked down at my feet seeing the white tiles pass by "Hay Y/N-" he stopped as a loud siren ring out "Keter breach please stand by!" it rang out as I looked over to Dr. Kondraki and Dr. Clef as "Y/N come here!" Dr. Clef yelled running towards me "Wha-" I muttered as the ceiling began to crack and it fell down 'Shot!' I back up covering my face from the incoming dust and dirt from the broken ceiling.

I looked back up seeing the hallway was now a dead end of broken metal pieces in wires "Dr. Clef?! Dr. Kondraki?!" I yelled looking around seeing nothing but empty hallways lit up by red light 'I'm so dead.' I looked at the dead end then down the hallway 'Should I start walking? Maybe I could find a save zone or something.' I started to walk down the red lit hallway as I heard the loud sounds of destruction and explosions. I looked down the hallway "Site-wide Containment Breach please stand by." the announcer said 'Site-wide? Damn that must mean the whole place is having a containment breach.' I kept walking even though my legs felt like they were about to fall off "You!?" I jumped as my whole body began to shake. I slowly started to turned around seeing TJ "Oh thank god!" I said looking at him "You don't know how glad I am to see you." I said walking over to him hugging him "That's right..." I looked down at him "I never told you my name, have I?" I asked as he blushed nodding. I smiled and crouched down holding one of his hands looking him straight in the eyes "My name is Y/N L/N, It's nice to meet you TJ Bright." I said smiling bright as he blushed and nodded "Great let's get on the move then." I said smiling as he nodded holding onto my hand. I turned and started to walk, feeling happier 'I'm glad TJ here, we need to find a guard.' I looked down the separate hallway seeing nothing of Interest "Dang." I muttered until I looked down to see a guard walking around the corner "Hay! What are you doing out of your cages?!" the guard yelled at us as he pointed a gun at us until we got somebody tackled by something sliding out of sight 'Oh shit-' I pushed TJ behind me as I began to walk where the guard was at. I looked down the hallway seeing blood and gore "Dang-" I muttered softly as I looked down the other hallway where that guard got pulled off to seeing only a blood trail being left "Only two ways." I muttered softly as I looked at TJ "Hay TJ, where gonna be walking down a pretty ugly hallway so don't step in anything nasty." I said smiling as he nodded. I started to walk down the hallway "Gross." I muttered seeing dead bodies laying around the floor "Smelly..." TJ muttered as he pressed himself into my shirt "Right we'll get out of here soon." I muttered as I kept walking until I heard someone cough "Uh?" I looked around trying to find the source of the coughing "You heard that?" I asked as TJ nodded.