Yandere Alphabet Dr. Alto Clef

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get? - He shows his affection by joking and poking fun. He's also a very touchy-feely kinda person so a lot of head pats or getting in personal bubbles. He probably wouldn't get so intense to the point people know his obsession, just to the point making it clear if anyone gets to close, they won't be coming into work tomorrow.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling? - To his darling, in particular, he wouldn't be that messy. To others around his darling is a different story, they fucked..... they fucked hard.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them? - Vary cuddly when abducted, he wants every bit of there attention. Might poke fun at how easily he caught them, but like come on. This guy is pretty much the devil himself so what are you gonna do.

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling's will? - He would look through every bit of social media has darling has, every conversation, every picture, every like. He doesn't really like the idea of privacy, the only privacy his darling is getting is when going to the bathroom. I mean popping and peeing, showers and baths he'll be watching or participating in. A BIG no no for him is anything sexual, he will not force that on his dearest. He's knows how it feels so it's sore spot for him.

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling? -  Alright! So Dr. Clef is a profuse liar and doesn't show his true feelings often, well no one knows if he is or not. He is a little more vulnerable around his Darling then most and would try being a little more honest.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back? - He is laughing, like "Honey do you really think this is gonna do anything?" he likes the feistiness of it though. He's much stronger than his Darling seeing he was a field agent so he could quickly overpower and pin his darling down/sedate them.

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape? - Hell yeah, this is a game to him, he knows his darling will eventually break and bend to his will so he's gonna enjoy and take his sweet time. He would find his Darling escape attempt funny, seeing how the actual likeliness of them escaping is pretty low.

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience with them? - Probably the worst experience would be him killing a family member or close friend in front of them. Slowly and painfully he would make sure his Darling knew that he wouldn't be doing this if his Darling just listened and didn't go against him.

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling? - He wants marriage, he wants to spend the rest of his life with his darling in peace. His Darling is a kind of escape from all the craziness at the SCP Foundation. If that future involves kids, even better. He gets to be a better Dad then he was with SCP-166, seeing how sees stuck in a cell because he was raped and stuck in a reality Benders world. He wants a do over with a person who isn't corrupted but he won't forget about his past. 

Jealousy: Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope? -  Yes, he gets very jealous. Have you ever seen someone be beaten over the head with a ukulele?

Kisses: How do they act around or with their darling? - Very affectionate, wants cuddles, kisses, hugs, all of the 9 yards. He just likes feeling loved and likes giving love. Probably still kind of an asshole but will be less so with his darling than others.

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling? - He would poke a lot of fun and "jokingly" flirt with his darling every chance he gets. This is kinda bad seeing this could go two ways. One his Darling would find it as being friendly and he gets friend-zoned or his Darling would be hurt by his snarky comments and try avoiding him. Both vary bad in his opinion, he does leave little notes with the Alto Clef music symbol on them.