Yandere Alphabet Dr. R. Gerald

(Give this man a break)

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get? - The way he shows his love and affection is by awkward attempts like badly made cookies, or a hand-made present that's fucked up, etc. It wouldn't get that intense, just here and there.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling? - Probably not that messy, he probably just does the watching. He can get messy if he wants to, it just he rather not do those things. What if someone goes wrong and he can't see you! So he tries and only does it when needed.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them? - He's very skittish once he abducts his darling while he worries about everything that could go wrong and everything that can't. He probably wouldn't mock his darling at all he's not the type. He's more the type to comfort his darling about any worries they have, even if he isn't the best at it.

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling's will? - That's a very hard one to say. Dr. Gerald is very skittish and worried about everything, especially abducting his darling. The only thing he would force upon his darling is like force-feeding or something if his darling refused to eat and stuff. He also might bathe his darling if they refuse to do it themself.

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling? - He wants to bare all of his heart to his darling, he really does. Then again he probably doesn't feel like he can bare his heart to them. He's actually very vulnerable around his darling even though he tries not to be. He kinda wants to be his darlings shining hope for his darling like they are for him.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back? - He'd probably cry, like a lot. Why would you do that to him when he already has so much on his plate. All he wants to so is give you his love.

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape? - This isn't a game to him at all and he really doesn't enjoy seeing his darling trying to escape. He actually gets quite stress if his darling tries to escape. He'll also get very confused if his darling thinks of him trying to express his love to them as a game. He might even cry..... More.

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience with them? - Him probably breaking down in front of them crying and screaming "WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO MUCH!" and "I'M ONLY TRYING TO LOVE YOU!" this might go on for a few minutes before his sadness becomes anger "I'VE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED!" and "I'LL SHOW YOU HOW GOOD YOU HAVE IT!"

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling? - He just wants them to be happy with him, for them to be happy together. He wants the stress to wash away when he's with them.

Jealousy: Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope? - He kinda has too much on his plate to get that jealous, but when he does it's more like you kicked a puppy. He'll pout and whine about how much time your spending with that person and even give you the most watery puppy dog eyes ever so you feel bad. He doesn't lash out to the person, in general, he just starts spending a bunch of time with that person in hope one of his "Unlucky streak" and or as we all call it "his little accidents" get to the person and hopefully kills them.

Kisses: How do they act around or with their darling? - Vary vary VARY nervous. But it isn't the creepy nervous, you know the like. Where it like someone is planning something really bad and you can tell they're worried about getting caught. It's more the nervous that you can tell that person have a crush on the other person. Like puppy bog love but at in some insecurity.