Chp 10 - Site 17

(Hmm enjoy the image)

-Y/N POV-

My eyes slowly fluttered opened as I sat up from my laying position 'How'd I get here?' I looked around seeing I was in a room that looked like a D-Class cell just better (Nicer bed, a desk, a shelf with some books) 'Wasn't I just in the truck.' I stood up and looked around more. Suddenly the door opened making me jump "Good your awake." A female voice said as I turned toward the door seeing a vary pretty lady making a not so pretty face. 

She walked over to me and grabbed my arm "Come on let's go

She walked over to me and grabbed my arm "Come on let's go." she said dragging me out of the room and I stumbled a little "Ah alright." I said as she let go of my arm 'Who is she?' I followed her down the hallways of what I presume to be site 17. This woman leads me into a room that looked like a big bathroom that had a little cut out segments with showers and shower curtains "Alright so your gonna take a shower while I stay here to make sure you don't do anything weird." she said as she closed the door behind us making it lock "Oh I'm Dr. Right if you wanted to know." she said "Oh I'm Y/-" she cut me off "I know who you are Y/N." she said. She walked over to one of the showers "Come on let's get this over with." she said as I walked over to the shower and close the curtain that only when up to my neck 'I haven't taken a shower in so long.' I slowly took off the jumpsuit leaving me in underwear I don't remember changing into (Black with the SCP logo on it) "I know, the underwear they make D-Class wear isn't cute at all." Dr. Right said peering over the curtain as I jumped "Oh yeah I guess, I'm just a bit surprised they changed me." I said as she backed away a little letting me change "Yeah but that's all part of the protocol." She said as I unclipped the bra and held the cups so it would fall off immediately. I quickly took off the panties but still held the bra to my chest "Gnarly." Dr. Rights said as I felt her fingers trace the scars on my back "Ah!" I yelled backing away slightly and covering myself with my hands "You don't have to be so embarrassed! I'm a girl too so does it really matter." Dr. Right said giggling at my red face as she walked away leaving me in peace to take a shower. I sighed and grabbed all of the clothes quickly folding them and placing them outside of the shower 'I feel so uncomfortable right now.' I started to shower and let the water run down my body as I shiver in delight 'This feels amazing.' I sighed as my whole body relaxed. 

-Dr. Right POV-

I walked over and grabbed Y/N clothes off the ground 'Maybe I should get these to testing.' I bagged her clothes and quickly use a machine to take all of the air out of it 'Today we find out what makes you so special Y/N L/N.' I walked over to a little table as I place her old clothes on the table. I grabbed a boxed and opened it finding her new clothes as I quickly grabbed them taking them out and placing the old ones in 'I wonder what it is, maybe her DNA? Maybe her smell-' I stopped my train of thought as I blushed slightly at how weird that sounded. I sighed and turned towards her seeing her rub the soap all over her body 'Maybe it's her outward appearance. She is quite cute, innocent, maybe a little shy. I can see how some of the SCP would like that, but SCP-682. That fucking monster eats children, glad Dr. W got what he deserved.' I sighed. I watched as Y/N began to wash her hair 'She has a lot of scars, probably been through a lot..... Ugh stop feeling sympathy for this girl! We all been through a lot so why do I feel bad!' I sighed as I took out my lipstick and mirror. I started to fix up my makeup 'She is really cute. Plus she seems like she has never been defiled. Too cute to innocent.' I was snapped out of my thoughts as the shower turned off. I looked over as Y/N looked at me "Oh here." I said getting up and walking over to her handing her a towel and her new clothes.