Q&A!/Doctor Yandere types

I got bored and I wanted to do a Q&A, ask anything. I'll answer in the comments........... And for the people who actually looked at this instead of ignoring it, you get yandere types 

-Doctor Yandere types-

Dr. Clef - He is a protective/sadistic/possessives/manipulative yandere. Yup all four, he isn't a lot sadistic but it is there. He is very protective and very possessive. He is more possessive than protective of courses. He had his very being broken by his late... "Wife".... He's not letting go of someone he's sure won't hurt him. He isn't delusional though, he understands your not just gonna let him have you, so he'll wiggly his way into your heart. That where the manipulative comes in.

Dr. Bright - He is an obsessive yandere. He knows what he's doing is wrong but he can't stop. He won't stop. He has all the time in the world and he knows that his darling doesn't (Probably). He needs to commit everything that his darling is to his memory so he never forgets. A thousand years could go by and he wouldn't forget about his darling. Hopefully, his darling will be next to him in a thousand years so he won't need to remind himself.

Dr. Kondraki - He is a protective/possessive yandere. He is vaaaaaaaarrrrrryyyyy possessive and protective. You are his and no one else no if and or buts. He will make that clear with every mark that covers your body. He loves biting, it just shows everyone (Not that your gonna be seeing anyone) that your his and no one else's. He doesn't want anyone near his darling, no exceptions (Unless it's like.... Your kids or something).

Dr. Glass - He is a possessive/delusional/manipulative yandere. The reason why I say delusional is that he truly believes that the best place for you is with him. No one can beat him, no one can love you as he can, no one can provide for you like him. He cannot see you with anyone else and can't believe you when you say you don't love him. You just don't know how good he is to you. That's ok, you'll understand soon enough. A possessive and delusional yandere is a vary bad combination putting on top manipulative, very bad indeed. The reason why he manipulative is because no one would expect little kind doctor Glass to be dangerous right? He just wants to help, he's a psychologist after all. 

Dr. Gears - He is a protective yandere, my reason for this is because I don't really see him as another type. He isn't sadistic, he just shows little emotion, he doesn't want to cause pain to his darling. He isn't delusional, he knows what he's doing is wrong. He really isn't that obsessive, he'll go on if his darling dies (I mean every yandere is a little obsessive but he's on the Tameside). He is also not possessive, he really isn't. Dr. Gear understands he can't be the only one in his darlings life and he can deal with that. He isn't a stalker he doesn't have the time. He is a little manipulative but that's to others, not his darling, with his darling he's just gonna give it to you straight.

Dr. Iceberg - He is a sadistic/possessives yandere. I wanna make this clear, he doesn't get sexual enjoyment from hurting his darling. He gets his kicks off by taking away the innocents of his darling, he loves it. He's then one doing this to her, no one else. He's the one making you choke, no one else will ever see you like this and no one but him will make you like this. He knows that he'll be the only one ever seeing this and that excites him.

Dr. Gerald - He is an obsessive/stalker yandere. Dr. Gerald is a man with a lot on his plate, it is vary hard for him to find any kind of relief from his problems. His darling his that relief, he feels like he needs to know every little thing about them. He needs to know where they are and what there doing. He wants them to understand that he's not a threat, he's just the guy with the worst luck that keeps bumping onto you. You will feel bad for him and you will want to help in any way possible (Even Dr. Clef felt bad for the guy, can't tell me you wouldn't).

------

.

.

.

.

.

.

also

soon

soon