twenty four

Jieun woke up feeling kinda weird. She slowly opened her eyes and gasped. "THE WORLD IS UPSIDE DOWN!?" She yelled but upon realising it's only her that's upside down she calmed down a bit.

"WAIT, WHY AM I UPSIDE DOWN??" She yelled once again and looked around her. She was hanging from the fan above her bed but she wasn't in her body, no. She was a bat. "Uhm what the fuck?" She cried out and moved her legs from the piece of wood but just as she did so she waved her wings and moved around her room.

"Wait this shit kinda fun. Can I go spy on someone this way?" She asked herself and moved towards her balcony doors, taking a look outside. "Damn, aren't bats nocturnal animals. Will I die if I go outside?

"Yo Henderary, I have a quick question."

"Good morning to you too. But what's up?"

"Do bats die if they move around on sunlight?"

"No, why?"

"Just asking."

She moved the handle of her window, making it open and fought out through it. She moved towards Hendery's room and looked through the window. He was playing his drums and just vibing. "Yuh, get it." She said and flought towards a window next to his. "Aw, Tenri are having a video call. How cute."

Jieun said and smiled slightly, I mean it wasn't visible in her bat form but yes, she did that. She then moved back to her room and closed the window. The girl turned around to look at her room but stopped upon seeing a boy standing in front of her with his arms crossed and head slightly tilted.

"Should have known." Hendery said as he sat on the chair next to her table. "How did this happen?"

"I woke up like this."

"Can you please turn back into your human form, I don't understand you." He said and she flied down onto her bed. "How tho?"

"Think of your human form."

"Show me a picture of myself, I forgot how I look like."

He face palmed and unlocked his phone, showing her a picture they took a few days ago. "Ah damn, I'm so hot."

"Jieun, just turn back to your human form, please."

The younger sighed and thought of her human form, changing into it moments later. "Well this is fun."

"How did you become a bat?" He immediately asked and she shrugged. "I woke up like this."

"Can you shift in any other animal? Or just bat?"

"I don't know, I didn't even know I can turn into a bat until just now."

"Try it then." He said and she gasped. "You want me to become a bitch like you did that day??"

"IT'S A BIG DOG!!"

"ShhHhH, the others don't have to know that I can shape shift."

"Wait we still don't know if you can shape shift or you're just able to shift into a bat, which most vampires can do."

"Kay, let me-" She stopped talking mid sentence as she shifted into a donkey. "Okay, what the fuck??" Hendery said as he started wheezing next to her.

"Shut up, I was thinking about you."

"Let me try something." She said and a moment later she changed into a human body. "Wait this feel weird."

"I'M SO TALL!!" She yelled as she looked at the mirror. "Damn, I'm so hot." She kept rambling as Hendery looked at her with mouth wide open. "Did you just change into Lucas' body?"