thirty seven

"What is it?" Jieun asked with a confused face, making the other two look at her. "Mrs. Han is the pack leader's daughter and the principal is her husband."

She gasped and as she did so three wolves entered their class, breaking down the doors. Chenle quickly made a bubble around the three of them. "We can't stay long like this." He said while concentrating on the shield. "Um Hendery, get the others and tell them we need help."

"Oh God, we're getting there. Stay safe please."

"Can't you go all dragon on them like last time?" Yangyang asked and she shook her head. "There's too much innocent people in the building." Chenle nodded his head, agreeing with his sister. Her eyes gazed at the wolf trying to enter the bubble and she bit her lip.

"We're at the entrance. What's the plan?"

"I don't know. What if there's more of them? There must be more of them!" She held her head, trying her best not to cry.

"Guys, the shield is about to break." Chenle said and Jieun sighed. "Yangyang open the window, we are going to run away from here."

"What if there's more of them?"

"Well, we are faster than them. We can at least get somewhere without people so I can shift into a dragon." She explained and the two other two nodded their heads. "But the leader is still at the fence." Yangyang said, raising a brow at the man staring at them with a slight smirk.

"We'll meet at the forest entrance, okay?"

"Okay, see you there."

Yangyang opened the window and just as he did so the bubble burst, letting the wolves get closer to them. The three jumped out of the window and started running towards the forest, the wolves following right after them.

Chenle was flying above them and his eyes gazed over the numerous werewolves appearing behind them. "Guys, we need to hurry!" Chenle yelled but the two were already going as fast as they could. "Ah, damn it!" Jieun yelled and after a few more moments stopped on spot, turning around to face the wolves.

"JIEUN!!" Yangyang yelled the moment he realised she was gone. The wolves stopped running, standing just a few metres away from the girl. "Why don't we talk it out, huh? What do you have against me and my family?"

"Don't make me laugh sweetie." The middle aged man said after shifting into his human form, a grin on his face. "Don't call me that." She spat out and he chuckled. "You're telling me you seriously don't know?"

"Why don't you tell me?" She raised a brow and crossed her arms, glaring at the man. "Vampires and werewolfes have a long history, don't you know?"

"I do but from what I see you're attacking my family the most." Jieun said, tears dwelling up in her eyes. "Oh, your friends are here." He smiled but his smile turned into a disgusted face. "How pathetic, you can't even fight for yourself."

"Is that so? Tell me then. Why did you send other men to attack me and my family?" She said and moved her tongue over her teeth, a smirk forming on her lips. His look darkened and he quickly shifted into a wolf, launching at her soon after. She followed the action, hitting him in the air.

His body went flying and she jumped on top of him, growling. He pushed her off himself and stood on top of her, launching his paw at her but she stopped it and scratched his head with her other paw.

"Should we do something??" Hendery asked and Chenle shook his head. "It's between the two of them." The older bit his lower lip and looked at the fight happen in front of them.

"Get them!" He heard a voice say from the other side and his eyes widened in shock as a few men run towards him and the rest. Before he could react he was pinned down on the floor, just as the others were too.

"LET ME GO!!" Hendery yelled and shifted into a wolf, throwing the wolf off of him he growled and bit him, making the other let out a loud scream.

A few moments later the wolf bled out to death and turned back into his human form, his head dropping on the ground with a loud thump. Hendery shifted into his human form and spat, turning around he saw all his friends pinned on the floor and stuggling to get out of the grip. He let out a sigh and glanced at his soulmate.

She was bleeding but still stood tall, fighting with all her strength against the pack leader. Jieun felt his stare on her as she pinned the wolf on the ground. "I'm okay, help the others."

He nodded his head and moved towards Yangyang who was the closest to him. He pushed the man off of him and punched him in his face, making him fall to the ground.

He then moved towards Kun and so on until all of them were freed from the werewolves' grip. A gasp left Hendery's mouth as he saw his soulmate laying down on the floor with a big bite wound on her arm. "I guess I won't need this." The man said, holding a wooden stake in his hands.

She did her best to keep her eyes opened as her soulmate made his way towards her quickly, holding her in his arms. "No, this can't be happening!"

"Such a shame I won't be staying untill the wnd of the show." The man chuckled and turned around, limping away from the two. Hendery ignored his words, crying over his soulmate's body.

Meanwhile Yangyang run after the man, sticking his fangs into his neck and draining all his blood. "YOU FUCKING BITCH!!" He yelled and dropped his body onto the floor.

He then stood next to Hendery and Chenle and looked at his younger cousin. "Sorry f-for ge-tting y-o-u into tro-ubl-e." Jieun stuttered out while coughing out blood.

"NO, YOU CAN'T BE DYING YOU'RE IMMORTAL!!?" Her soulmate yelled and a voice spoke up from behind them. "She's not fully a vampire."

✍︎

What now?

1045 words