twelve

The lunch break just finished and Jieun was walking towards her next class with Yangyang. "You seem kinda down, what's wrong?"

"Huh?" She looked up at him and let out a sigh. "Oh, it's nothing." She tried faking a smile but the other shook his head. "Don't lie to me."

"You didn't eat half of your food and I know that you love food."

"I'm not that hungry." She lied. Yangyang let out a sigh and put a hand around her shoulder, walking in the classroom.

They sat at their seat in the back. "I won't pressure you into telling me but please don't lie to me because I know something is off with you." He frowned and Jieun nodded her head slowly. She hated lying, not only to him but everyone else. "Thanks Yang."

"Anytime."

Suddenly the boy that sat in front of them turned around and smiled at Jieun. "Happy birthday Jieun!" She quickly turned her head towards him and smiled widely. "Thank you Chenle."

"Wait, since when were you in this class?" She asked and he shrugged, turning around towards the front and she shared a look with Yangyang. "You can't see your guardian angel until he decided to show himself to you." The guy who sat with Chenle turned around and explained.

"I'm Jaemin, nice to meet you Jieun." He smiled widely, Jieun returning the action. Then the teacher entered and he turned towards the front.

- - - - -✈︎

Jieun sighed as her math teacher kept giving more and more homework but her only wish was to go home. Usually she would just talk to Yangyang but for some reason he didn't come to the class.

She bit her lower lip, letting out a breathe she didnt know she was holding. After a few moments she sneakily took her phone and opened the groupchat.

lee_taeri, ji.eun, yang_x2,...

ji.eun changed the group name to hoes.

hoes

Jieun:
fuck u yangyang for
leaving me alone in math

Taeri:
hollup

Taeri:
are you using your
phone

Taeri:
IN MRS. HAN'S CLASS?

Jieun:
🕳🚶🏻‍♀️

Jieun:
thats not the point mf

T

aeri:
hollup

Taeri:
YANGYANG U DITCHED
MATH??

Yangyang:
yuh

Yangyang:
im chilling at home with
schnappi

Hendery: