forty five

Jieun turned around from her sleeping position and threw her leg over the body next to her. "Oh fuck!" Hendery yelped as she hit him, making her slowly open her eyes. "Huh?"

"You hit me for like 5th time in the last hour." He mumbled and she gasped slightly. "Oh my God, I'm so sorry!" She cried out and hugged him quickly, hoping he would forgive her. "No, it's okay I'm getting used to it."

She looked at his smiling face and a pout played on her lips. "Ah man I don't deserve you!" She dramatically gripped on her heart and closed her eyes like she was in pain. "Come here!" He said and pulled her closer to him, leaving a small kiss on her forehead.

"Don't you ever say that again. You're literally an angel." He furrowed his eyebrows and she raised her head slightly to look at him. "I don't want to lose you ever again and I swear you're going to sleep here every single time you fall asleep.

I will get used to you throwing yourself at me." He explained, making her tear up. "Ah shit my angel side is getting to me!" She cried out as she hid her face into his chest. "You told me that you have weird sleeping habits and I knew about it when I signed up to be your boyfriend."

"Oi, where did you sign? I never got any kind of paper." Jieun joked and Hendery sighed. "Not a second without you joking around."

"You love it though."

"I really do."

"Uh, I should get up and get ready for the date or whatever." She said and he groaned, tightening his grip around her. "You know it takes me ages to get ready."

"I know but I will like you even if you didn't have any make up on and went on the date in your pajamas." Hendery whispered into her ear as he closed his eyes and drifted off back to sleep.

"So then how about we just spend the whole day in bed, watch movies and eat snacks?" She asked, not aware of the fact that he was already fast asleep. "Dery?"

She asked and turned her head slightly but upon seeing his eyes closed and hearing soft snores leaving his mouth she smiled and closed her eyes, falling asleep as she listened to his heart beat slowly in pace with her own.

- - - - -✈︎

"I'M LITERALLY YODDELING WHAT THE FUCKK BAHQHAHAAHSAHA!" Jieun yelled out as she started wheezing next to her soulmate. "HE DID NOT JUST CALL HER KAREN!!" Hendery yelled out as he joined her laughter.

It's five afternoon and they're currently watching a compilation of funny videos and they can't stop laughing, as you see.

She started hitting him while laughing, making him yell out in pain as she hit him with her super strength. "Oh fuck sorry!" She yelled upon realising what she had done and turned off the video.

"Does it hurt much?" She pouted and he nodded slightly. The girl moved closer to him and kissed his shoulder. She looked at his face with a slight smile. "My parents always told me to kiss the place that hurts and it will heal faster. "

"It hurts here too!" He yelled and pointed to his lips. "Deadass, I was serious." Jieun frowned and crossed her arms. "I was too." He said and moved in, kissing her passionately. "I was not expecting this." She mumbled in the kiss and he chuckled.

"I forgot how much of a flirt you actually are."

"Oh really?" He smirked and she looked away. "Don't kiss me or I'll run away."

"But why?" He said in a baby voice, making her turn around. Unexpectedly he kissed her again and she fell off the bed. "I SWEAR TO GOD!" She yelled out as she got up and dusted off her clothes.

"But why don't you want me to kiss you? Am I a bad kisser?" He asked and she blushed. "No it's not that."

"Does my breath stink?" He rambled on but she threw a pillow at him. "No idiot!" Jieun sat down on the bed again, next to her soulmate. "It still makes me go un poco loco."

"Ma'am, I love seeing you shy. You're so cute!!"

"Sir, it makes me want to puke."

"I'll hold your hair."

"I'm-" She stopped, not able to think of anything to say and he winked at her. "Sir stop that."

"Stop what?" He asked as he winked once again.

"SIR-"

"Ma'am."

The girl layed down on the bed in a star position and let out a loud sigh, her soulmate followed the action, making her look at him but he was already looking at her.

"You know what?" Jieun started, he kept silent, waiting for her to continue. "Thank you. Thank you for wanting to be my soulmate, thank you for being here for me and thank you for keeping up with my shit."

She stopped but quickly continued. "Thank you for listening to me ranting, thank you for teaching me stuff I never knew I was able to do. Thank you for bringing me strength, thank you for existing, thank you for waiting for me.

Thank you for understanding me and the biggest ever thank you for being the best friend, best soulmate and best boyfriend ever." She finished her speech with a big smile. Hendery bit his lower lip and chuckled.

"No, thank you. You mean the world to me and I don't want to ever lose you again." He said as he cupped her face with his hands, his golden brown eyes staring at her sky blue ones, getting lost in them.

"I don't want to lose you either." She whispered out, placing her hand on top of his. "Zhong Jieun," Hendery started, her breath stopped in her throat as she waited for him to continue. "I love you."

He moved closer to her and closed the gap, kissing her once again but with much more love, it felt like he poured his whole heart into that kiss. She closed her eyes as their lips moved in sync.

Her soulmate moved away slowly and looked at her who still had her eyes closed. Their foreheads were touching and her heart started beating eratically as she opened her eyes to look at him. "Wong Kunhang, I love you too."

"Woah, wait, since when do you know my full name-?"

"Shut up idiot you're ruining the moment."

☕︎

[The end]

UWAHH IT WAS SO FUN WRITING THIS STORY😭😭

I hope you liked it as much as I did🥺

Tell me your opinions pls🥺

I love you guys and please stay safe<3

1122 words