nineteen

"So now I know you ain't Yangyang, that leaves us with four more guys." Jieun told her soulmate as she gulped down the cereal. "Hehe, I'm sure you will be proud when you find out who I am."

"With that attitude you sure ain't Sicheng."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN??"

"Yes, definitely not Sicheng." She thought and took another spoonful of the cereal. "Oh hey Sicheng." She greeted Sicheng who just entered the kitchen. "Hey Jieun!" He smiled widely at her as he also took some cereal to eat.

"Wait, how do you know I'm not Yangyang?" He asked and Jieun stopped mid moving her spoon towards her mouth. "I, uh, I talked to him about it."

"Oh really?" She could feel him smirking and she face palmed slightly. "You look annoyed?" Sicheng said as he sat down across her. "I'm talking to my soulmate and he's an idiot."

"If it's one of the boys, I can agree with you." He said before he started eating his cereal while Jieun laughed loudly. "Tell him I heard him!"

"Nah man I love this."

"Cheater!"

"You're literally my soulmate why the fuck would I cheat on you. Also who the fuck would like me lmao."

"I would."

"Yeah idiot, you're my soulmate."

"No, I liked you even before finding out you're my soulmate."

"Really?" She asked, blushing slightly. She felt her phone vibrate in her pocket so she quickly fished it out, still covering her tomato red face.

hoes

Sicheng:
guys

Sicheng:

Jieun:FUCK U SICHENG ITRUSTED U WITH MY LIFE

Jieun:
FUCK U SICHENG I
TRUSTED U WITH MY LIFE

Xiaojun
who are you texting that
they made you blush so much

Jieun:
i wasnt texting until
sicheng sent the message

Hendery:
why were u blushing
then👀

Jieun:
👁👄👁

Sicheng:
its one of u guys
whoever is her soulmate

Sicheng:
idk what youve said but at
one moment she just went
tomato red😳

Jieun:
🧍🏻‍♀️

Lucas:
👀

Jieun: