fourteen

"What are you doing here?" Jieun asked upon seeing the familiar boy standing in front of her house. "I, um, well," He was cut off when Lucas spoke up. "He's your guardian angel, he was just following after you because it's his job. Right?"

"Oh? OH, yes!" Chenle agreed with Lucas and Jieun slightly nodded, not fully believing him. "Let me just take the picture from the wall and then we can go back." She told the older boy who just nodded, his eyes staring at the now blonde haired boy.

She moved towards the picture and gently took it off of the wall, moving her hand slightly over it to take a better look at the people on it. Something caught her eye and she squirted her eyes to take a better look when she felt a hot breathe on her neck. "Wha-" She turned her head to be met with beautiful honey eyes staring at her.

"Oh, sorry." He said and backed away slightly. She furrowed her eyebrows at him and he gave her a big smile. "Did you see something strange on the picture?" He asked. Her mouth fell agape and was about to speak up when Lucas called out for her. "Jieun, we have to go back before it gets dark."

Jieun bit the inside of her cheek, her eyes moving from the angel to one of her best friends. She was sure Chenle knew something but Lucas was right, they had to go back. "See you around." The younger boy said and walked away. Jieun let out a sigh and locked the doors. "Is there something wrong?" Lucas asked but she quickly shook her head.

"No, let's go back."

- - - - - - - -✈︎

Jieun was chilling on her bed when she heard her soulmate once again. "Cereal before milk or the other way round?" She smiled slightly and immediately answered. "Cereal first, of course."

"Ah, finally! I've been repeating the question for ages now, not sure if you heard me. Also, good choice."

"Is there a way we could communicate knowing the other could hear us?"

"Not that I know of. Only after we know who we are."

"So we can't literally just ask each other what's your name. So, whats your hair colour?"

"Brown."

"BUT ALL OF YOU HAVE BROWN HAIR-"

"Oh so you know who I might be?"

"Well, you sure are one of the seven idiots I live with."

"Hello?" She groaned upon realising he didn't hear her."

hoes

Jieun:
...

Xiaojun:
hm?

Taeri:
Shes confused/thinking/bouta
cuss at us or she accidentally
typed that

Hendery:
gg taeri

Taeri:
Gotcha

Jieun:

why do yall dye your hair
every now and then

Hendery:

i dyed my hair half a year ago fym

Xiaojun:

I think she meant Yang, Ten
and I cuz we all went to dye
our hair like

Xiaojun:

this evening

Kun:

OH, SO THATS WHY
THE PLACE WAS SO QUIET