nine

"Thanks Hendery." Jieun smiled at the other as he dropped her off in front of her old house. "Anytime. Call me when you're done." Hendery said with a small smile and walked away from the house quickly.

"YOO TAE I'M HERE!!" She yelled after loudly knocking on the doors. A few moments later Taeyong opened the doors, engulfing her into a tight hug. "Jieun!! I missed you so much!!" He cried out and Jieun chuckled, patting his back. "It's okay Yong, I missed you too."

"Move hoes, we're going shopping." Taeri said as she left the house, pushing Taeyong slightly as she did so. "I have a great plan how we are going to find you guardian angel." She said and pulled the younger after her. "Bye Yong!" She yelled. Taeyong chuckled at their behaviour and walked back inside, closing the doors after him.

"So what's the plan?"

"I ain't gon tell it to you."

"Uhm, okay."

"First we are going to the mall to buy you some new clothes because you're living with, what, seven boys? You must look good if you want to get a boyfriend!"

"What do you mean? I'm not planning to date any of them." Jieun whined and Taeri shook her head.

"Darling, it's going to happen sooner or later, trust me."

They were soon inside of the mall and Jieun gasped slightly. "Oh my god!! That's the shirt I was telling you about!" She exclaimed and started pulling the older towards the store but Taeri shook her head.

"No sis, you ain't buying yourself a hoodie."

"But they are comfy." She pouted but the other resisted.

"When you get a boyfriend you can steal his hoodies."

"Ah, for fuck's sake Taeri!!"

"And missy, stop cussing before I beat you the fuck up."

"You just, nEVer mind." Jieun sighed and walked after her best friend, hoping she would like anything Taeri chose.

- - - - - -✈︎

"I can't believe you actually bought all these stuff." Jieun laughed after looking at the fifteen bags next to Taeri's legs. "You bet I did. I'm your best friend and you ain't gon see any better birthday gift than this."

"Birthday gift?"

"Yeah, I wanted to hang with you and found it as the right time to buy you stuff."

"Aw, thank you best frien!!"

The two continued laughing while they waited for their McDonald's order. "Wait here, I have to go to the bathroom for a bit." The older said and quickly left down the hall.

Jieun sat on the chair and looked around, her eyes falling upon a familiar boy. Their eyes locked as he passed by her and he shot her a smile. A few moments passed and her eyes widened. "OH MY GOD, IT'S HIM!!" She yelled and run after the guy. The moment she reached him she quickly tapped his back, making him stop in his tracks and turn around.

"Oh hi." He said and she stopped to catch her breathe. "What's your name?" Jieun quickly asked and the boys smile widened. "Glad you asked. My name is Chenle, Zhong Chenle."

She let out a breathe of relief and gave him a hug. "I'm Jieun, but you probably already know that. Nice to meet you Chenle!"

"Nice to meet you too Jieun. I should go now, take care!" He patted her back once again and turned around, walking away alongside his friends.

Jieun walked back to her seat where Taeri was already waiting for her. "Told you, he'd be around."

"How'd you know?" She asked and Taeri shrugged. "Intuition."