four

"Woah, this place looks amazing!" Jieun said as she entered Draco's alongside other seven boys. "Hey guys!!" The bartender yelled at them and one of the guys raised his hand, waving at the other. "Hey Renjun!"

They walked to a corner and a few moment later Renjun walked towards them. "Usual?" He asked the boys to which everyone nodded, then he turned to Jieun. "And for you?"

"Uh," She looked at the guys for help. She didn't know what they served in cafés in the vampdom. "Oh, fresh meat." Renjun nodded and walked away, he came back a moment later and handed her a list of drinks they serve. "Uh, thank you."

She looked through the list and most drinks consisted of blood. "Uh, I will take  strawberry juice." She smiled at the boy and he nodded, walking back towards his place, behind the counter.

A second later he was back with the drinks and Jieun's stomach did a flip upon realising their drinks consisted of blood. "So, Jieun what do you do in your free time?"

- - - - -✈︎

Jieun waved at Yangyang who quickly run off after dropping her off at her house. After taking a deep breathe in she entered the house. "Oh, look who decided to show up." Taeri rolled her eyes. "You're lucky I'm not going to tell Taeyong. First of all, you came home late, second, you were with vampires. Are you nuts??" She yelled at the younger, which made her pout. "I'm sorry Tae-"

"I'm so done with your bullshit Jieun!!" She yelled out, making the other flinch. "You keep causing trouble!! Since you entered our family everything has been going downhills!! Whenever you're around it seems as someone put a curse on us!!"

"Oh." Was everything that left Jieun's mouth. "Go to sleep now, we will talk tomorrow." The older said and Jieun ran towards her room. She never used that room, ever since she moved in with the siblings they would all sleep on Taeyong's king sized bed.

After taking in a shaky breathe she quickly packed her stuff and left through the window. She ran down the street and after she was sure Taeri didn't follow after her, she left her luggage on the floor and fished out her phone.

Yangyang

Jieun:
Hey, can i stay at
yalls for some time?

Yangyang:
Sure:)

Jieun:
Thank you

Yangyang:
I'm coming to get you,
send me your location

Jieun:
*location shared*

A few moments later a breeze hit her and a boy stood in front of her. "Oh, isn't Yangyang coming to get me?" The boy shook his head and a small pout formed on her lips. Out of them seven, she felt the closest to Yangyang. "Hold tight." The boy said after Jieun hopped onto his back and a moment later he ran towards vampdom.

"I still don't know your name." She said while they were running, he turned his head slightly towards her and a smile formed on his lips. "Hendery." 

"Nice to meet you Hendery." She smiled back and so they coinuted their, not so long, journey. A few moments later they arrived to the same gates where she was standing earlier today. "Hey Hendery!" A guy their age said as he waved at the two. 

"Go inside before Taeil comes to replace me!" The same guy said and Hendery laughed slightly, dragging Jieun after him. After the passed the gate he turned back towards the boy. "She will stay at the castle for now." 

Jieun's mouth fell agape. "C-Castle?" She stuttered out and Hendery nodded his head. "Bye Hyuck!" He waved at the other and dragged the girl towards the castle. "Wait!" Jieun yelled a moment before they entered, making the other stop in his tracks. "What?"

"Is it true that guards kill anyone who enters without permission from the rulers?" She asked and Hendery nodded his head casually. "WHAT THE FUCK MAN, YOU WANT ME TO DIE?!?!" He laughed and shook his head. "Just come."

They entered the castle and passed by the guards, the two not giving any kind of reaction at the other two. "You see?" Hendery smiled at her as he led her towards a room where she will be staying.

"This is originally the king's and queen's room but they passed away years ago. You can stay here for now, I'm sure they wouldn't mind." He smiled and Jieun returned the gesture. "Thank you Hendery."

"The breakfast is a 7 am sharp, don't be late. Good night!" He finished and walked away, leaving Jieun alone with her thoughts. She took a deep breathe in and walked inside the room, taking her bag with her and leaving it in the corner of the room.

She looked around the room in awe, it was beautifully decorated with a big balcony attached to it. She took a step through the balcony door and leaned on the railing,  taking a deep breathe of fresh air.

She closed her eyes as the breeze hit her face slightly. It wasn't too cold nor too hot, it was just right. After a few moments of enjoying the silence she moved away and entered the room, closing the doors behind her.

She changed into her pajamas and walked towards the bathroom to brush her teeth. After she was done she walked back towards the room and plopped onto the bed, moving the cold covers over her. She snuggled in and a few moments later drifted off to sleep.

✍︎

917 words