seven

"What should I eat on this beautiful morning?" A voice woke up Jieun from her slumber. "Huh?" She furrowed her eyes and she could hear Yangyang groan next to her. "Five more minutes Kun." He turned on the other side, making Jieun chuckle.

She looked at the clock and it was already 6:45 am. She quickly shook Yangyang, who once again groaned. "Wake up sleepy head!!" She yelled, making the other flinch and quickly get up.

"Oh, it's just you." He said and leaned back onto his soft pillow. "I'm going to get ready and by then I want you to be standing on your legs."

"Yes sir." He said and took his phone while Jieun made her way towards the bathroom and done her morning routine. "What was that voice?" She whispered to herself as she spat out the water after brushing her teeth.

She then changed into her school uniform and brushed her hair, leaving it down. Last night she and Yangyang had another sleepover. She washed her hair so then Yangyang dried it and braided it afterwards.

She was slowly getting closer to all the guys but she felt the closest to Yangyang. It's currently fifth day she's been here and she hasn't contacted the Lee siblings at all.

"Hurry up a bit, will you? I have a bug urge to take a piss!!" Yangyang said from the other side of the doors. Jieun laughed and left the bathroom. "The toilet is all yours."

"I'm going to the dining room!" She said and took the gum, leaving the room a moment later. "Hey Hendery, what's up?" She asked, still chewing on the gum as he passed by. "Nothing. What about you?"

"I'm going to eat breakfast. Aren't you too?"

"No, I'm hurrying to school. I have to meet with Mr. Kim before class for extracurriculars."

"Okay, have fun!" She said and they parted ways.

"Oh, you're already here?" Jieun asked Yangyang who was seated at the edge of the table. "Yuh."

"Nice chat you and Schnappi had."

"Who-?"

"Hendery."

"Oh, I guess?"

"Wait, why Schnappi?"

"It's a cartoon I used to watch in Germany."

"GErmany?" She asked as she choked on her cereal. "Did you just say Germany?"

"Yeah, I'm from Germany. My parents moved here soon after the king died."

"Oh, that's something I didn't know about you."

"Every day you learn something new."

"Indeed."

Taeri

Taeri:
Can we meet up?

Taeri:
I want to apologise:(

Taeri:
We miss you very much

Taeri:
HEY STOP LEAVING ME
ON SEEN SMH

Jieun:

Im eating shuttup

Taeri:
🕳🚶🏻‍♀️

Jieun:
Yeah sure we can meet

Jieun:
Ill come to your table
at lunch

Taeri:
🥺💚

Jieun:

Ggs only

"Who are you texting?" Yangyang peeked at her phone and she quickly put it away. "Hurry up and eat I can't be late to Mrs. Han's class."

"Ew, who puts math the first class."

"For real shaking my head."

"Did you just say that out loud?"

"EAT YOUR CEREAL MR. LIU."

"Mr. Liu sounds so good, woah. Call me that once again." He smiled at her and she stood up. "Forget it, I'm going to find another way to get to school."

"Hey Sicheng!!" She yelled after the boy and Yangyang chuckled to himself. Getting up and quickly running towards her and moving towards school. "Tsk, jealous much."

She said and after dusting off her uniform, walked inside the gates. "Ya, wait for me!!" He yelled after her and chased her. "Ya, Liu Yangyang, behave!!" She said and a moment later she fell over someone's backpack. "Ouch." She groaned and the boy in front of her gasped. "Oh my God, sorry!! Here, let me help you get up." He rambled and held her hand, helping her up.

"Oh, thank you." She blushed, slightly embarrased. The boy in front of her smiled widely and a beautiful aura radiated around him. His eyes were honey brown and his light locks slightly covered his eyes. "Are you okay?" He asked her, his smile changing into a smile frown.

"Y-Yeah. Sorry for causing trouble." She apologised and backed away slightly. "It's okay, don't worry." He smiled and Jieun slightly bowed before walking after Yangyang. "YOOOO!!" She yelled after him.

"Sup?" He nodded his head. "First of all, WHAT THE FUCK MAN WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME THERE ALONE??" She yelled at him and he laughed. "You seemed to be having a moment."

"Ya, shut up. I think I just met my guardian angel."

- - - - -✈︎

"Hey." Jieun awkwardly said as she sat at the table where Taeri was. "You actually came?" Her eyes sparkled at sight of her best friend. "Yeah. To be honest, I miss both of you very much."

"We both miss you too." She replied and Jieun looked at her food, not sure what to say next. "So, you're still at vampdom?" Taeri asked as she sipped on her orange juice.

"Yeah, the guys are really nice." She smiled at the thought of the seven. "I'm happy as long as you're happy. If they ever hurt you, tell me and I'm going to beat their ass."

"Woah, calm down!" Jieun bursted out laughing, Taeri joining her soon after.

"I think I met my guardian angel today." Jieun suddenly said and Taeri choked on her food. "Did you ask him for their name?!" She quickly asked the younger and she let out a slight gasp, hitting her forehead loudly.  "Ah, fuck! I'm so dumb!!" She cried out, slightly panicking.

"Dumbass." Taeri chuckled and Jieun frowned. "I'm going to be single for life now. Fuck my life haha." She laughed to herself ironically and her friend patted her back. "It's going to be alright. Where even did you meet him or her?"

"I met him in front of school when I tripped over his bag." The younger explained and the other nodded. "That must mean he goes to school here. I mean how hard is it to find your guardian angel in this school?"

"He seemed to be my age. How can he be my guardian angel if he's my age?"

"Maybe he's older but looks young?"

"Possible."

"Let me know if you find him and don't forget to ask for his name! Now i have to go to my class before Mrs. Han snaps off my head." Taeri waved at the other and walked towards the exit, slightly bowing at the teacher standing next to the doors.

Jieun finished her food and walked towards the stroller to leave her plate. After spotting Yangyang in the distance, she ran up to him and they made theri way towards the next class.

✍︎

1111 words