thirty four

"Oreo, can you come over and help me clean my wardrobe?"

"No, sorry Teddy. I'm playing games with Yangyang."

"Oh, that's okay."

Jieun shut off the soulmates frequency, slightly pouting. She opened her closet and started taking out her clothes, only to put them back in soon after, just in a different order.

"Woah, this was quick." She whispered to herself after throwing herself on her bed. There was nothing for her to do and she was feeling extremely bored. The rest was busy so she didn't have anyone to hang out with.

Xiaojun was hanging out with Haru, Taeri was with Ten. Kun, Sicheng and Lucas were out of country, Renjun, Chenle and Taeyong were busy with work and her own soulmate was ignoring her, sorry, playing games with Yangyang.

"Can I come play with you guys?"

"No, you would just deconcentrate me."

"Oh, okay. If you need anything I'm going to the town." She said and walked out of her room towards the gates, where she started running towards the town.

Upon arriving to the other side of the forest she let out a sigh and sat down, leaning her head on the tree behind her. "Maybe I should go buy gifts for the rest?"

"Yeah, I could, Christmas is in just a few days."

"Oh yeah, it's Sunday, stores don't work." She talked to herself and groaned upon seeing that it would be the best if she just stayed home and went to sleep.

Jieun slowly got up and started walking back. She knew that there was no point in hurrying back when she had nothing to do. She slowly made her way through the woods, enjoying the nature sound and the fresh air.

A deer passed by just a few meters away from her, making her furrow her eyebrows. Moments later she heard shouting from behind her so she turned around and saw three men with guns in their hands.

One of them raised his gun and pointed it at the animal who was stuck into a trap and fell to the floor. Jieun's eyes widened and she yelled, making the men look at her and the other raised his gun at her.

"Woah, don't shoot me!" She said and the man smirked. "You were at the wrong place at the wrong time." 

"No, I'm here just in time to stop you." She said and the three men started laughing, that was until she grinned and her eyes flashes red. "Oh fuck she's a vampire." One of them said and the other tsked. "If she was about to do anything she would've already done it. Shoot them both."

One shoot the deer and a loud scream left her mouth. "NO, WHY HAVE YOU DONE THAT!?" She said, her voice turning demonic and the men started running away.

Her blood boiled as she quickly made her way after them, a moment later catching one of them and slamming him into a tree nearby.

She felt his heart beat and her eyes drifted to the artery on his neck pulsating. She tried fighting the urge to suck his blood but it was no use. A moment later she stuck her fangs into his neck and drained him off blood.

"Yo Teddy, where are you?"

"Not now."

She said while running after another one of the men. "Jieun, what's wrong?"

"I SAID NOT NOW."

"Where are you?!"

"None of your business." She answered as she killed the second man, turning her head towards the third one. "Jieun, tell me where you are right this instant!"

"Forest." She said while trying to fight the vampire side. "I'm coming there, stay where you're at."

"Don't come." Jieun yelled as she started running after the third man, she then abruptly stopped and crashed into a nearby tree. "Fuck, help me please!" She pleaded as her eyes changed back to red.

"I'm coming, just calm down please!"

"Hurry please." She managed to say it before she lunged at the third man and moved her fangs towards his neck. "STOP!!" She heard a yell from behind her and saw her soulmate standing besides the body.

"Calm down, please." Hendery pleaded and Jieun shook her head. "They killed him." She said as her head turned towards the lifeless deer. "They're not worth it. Jieun, calm down please." He said and she opened her mouth to speak but a tear slipped down her cheek.

"They wanted to kill me too." She stuttered out and saw Hendery moving closer to him. "You're immortal though." He said as he stood a meter away from her, making another step towards her and holding her hand.

"I'm n-not."

"You are." He said and wrapped his hands around her, making her let go of the man. The moment her hands let go of his neck he ran away without turning back.

She burst into tears after slowly coming back to her senses, gripping on the material of his shirt. "I'm a murderer!!" She yelled between her sobs while Hendery moved a hand through her hair. "It's okay."

"I'm a murderer." She repeated, not able to calm herself down. "Oh my god, I'm a monster!!" The girl yelled, moving away from her soulmate. "Hey, calm down. It's okay." He said while taking her hand and moving her back into his embrace.

"They were murderers, you did nothing wrong." He said and kissed her forehead. She said nothing and just listened to his heart beating slowly. He continued saying things to comfort her and that made her feel better.

She slowly moved away from the hug and looked at him through teary eyes. "I'm so sorry." She said as a small pout displayed on her lips. "I should be one to apologise. I shouldn't have ignored you." He said and she nodded her head slightly.

"Yeah, I was so lonely." She said and Hendery chuckled. "Why are you laughing at me?" She said with a pouty face and furrowed eyebrows.

"You look so adorable right now." He sighed and held a hand on his heart dramatically. "Even though I just killed two men and I still have their blood all over my face?"

"No, that's kinda hot." He said, making the younger blush madly. Hendery raised his head, not able to look at her, the butterflies in his stomach wilding.

"Nah, fuck this shit." Hendery said and leaned in, connecting their lips. Jieun was frozen in place, wide eyes staring at his face.

A few seconds later she returned the kiss, wrapping her hands around his waist. He smiled in the kiss as his hands held her face.

He slowly moved away and looked at the girl who's face was now tomato red, his hands making their way towards hers and holding them tight. "Jieun,"

He started and the younger raised her head slightly to look at his eyes. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He finished and her mouth fell agape, a loud squeal leaving her mouth as she aggressively nodded her head.

"Yes!" She yelled and embraced him into a bone crushing hug. "I wasn't exactly planning to ask you like this but I can't take it any longer. You looked so happy after hearing Ten and Taeri got together and I feel like if I waited any longer you would be sad.

And to be honest with you, earlier Yang was helping me plan how to ask you but we're both shit with this kind of things so in the end we didn't pla-" He was cut off when she pressed her lips onto his. "You're talking too much."

✍︎

Ngl this is the best chapter i wrote ever😩😳😼

1272 words