Chapter 45

TBIILWYM 45| Tracing the untold truth

"Generoso De Pukpok a.k.a Generous Mother Earth, a member of LGBTQ+ community. On nineteenth of October Two Thousand Twenty he was accused for keeping a pack of drugs on his bag causing him to be caught by the authorities. " I listened to Gremory Santillan, as he tell the information he was reading in the paper. "It was clearly stated that he was guilty and there were witnesses that time pointing their finger that he was at fault. Charged in Republic Act No. 9165, Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act." He stopped, then again read the introduction and explained it to us. " The penalty of imprisonment ranging from twelve (12) years and one (1) day to twenty (20) years and a fine ranging from One hundred thousand pesos (P100,000.00) to Five hundred thousand pesos (P500,000.00) shall be imposed upon any person, who, unless authorized by law, shall import any controlled precursor. "  He added, I felt the dizziness. Hindi ako makasunod sa mga sinasabi niya. Para akong nanonood ng foreign movies na walang subtitles!

"But in the twenty fourth of November, Generoso was bailed out when the Hernandez couple paid for the penalty of imprisonment. And the day after Generoso was shot dead on the Feylend Grocery, Blocked 37 Lot 60 at Sitio Nga-Nga main street, 4:28 in the afternoon. " Clasper said like he knew everything. "Shermaneous is working and coordinating with the investigator we hired for the two gun man." Anito.

I closed my eyes, hindi pa rin kumbensido sa mga inpormasyong hawak namin. Alam kong may mali, might be false alarm or my father was accused on a crime he didn't even do! It was weeks when we started to focus on my papa ganda's case.

I was shocked when Rossweisse Seth Victoria, Gremory Santillan and Clasper Ernesto Rivera was present on our session. Naguguluhan pa ako noong una kung bakit narito ang mga kaibigan ni Xerxes and I was told that they can help us. But for Clasper Ernesto Rivera he was a close friend of Shermaneous. Shermaneous told me that Clasper is awesome and I'm kinda agreeing at it now. Imagine may face when Clasper Rivera approached me and then he nodded like he was saying "Ah, okay. That was good, don't worry we will handle it for yah."

At my right side I saw Xerxes seriously reading the files he has. "Don't worry about the case just gather information, evidence and of course witnesses. " He said, we nodded.

At ako? Para akong prinsesang tatanga-tanga naka-upo lang ako at nakikinig sakanila. Wala ni isang ideya kung paano at ano ang maitutulong ko.

Clasper, Rossweisse, Gremory, Shermaneous, Xerxes and Zachariah were doing all the work. I let out a deep breath, I felt so useless, a damsel in distress.

"–And Miss Hernandez.." I came from revive when I heard my surname. I almost jumped on my seat. "Keep your eye on your Aunt, she's an accessory on the crime. " I frowned, anong koneksyon ni Aunt Angelica kay papa Ganda? "Keep your eye on them and try to investigate on your home you might see something that will help us."

This is the hard part in my father's case. We don't know who will blame and who's the mastermind. Wala kami ni isang lead kung sino tapos kailangan ko pang linisin ang pangalan ni Papa Ganda na  nadungisan dahil sa krimen na alam kong hinding-hindi niya gagawin.

It was like we're playing in a chess, like we're deciding what direction will take in a maze. Masyadong magulo at napaka misleading.

My face crumpled when I notice how Mr. Ylmarix stared at my face. Like he was doing a sort of examination. "What?" I asked with a disgust expression. I will avoid him until we won this case.  He looked away then let out a heavy sighed. "Jerk." I murmured.

Seconds turned to minutes and minutes turned into hours. We have  three weeks on coordinating and finding and we can finally proceed on the court. Trial after trial, I said and massage my nape. What an exhausting day.